Recruiting - 2027

ACE

I just saw the title of this thread, did a double-take, then immediately assumed it was some kind of sick joke. I’m not even that old, and I feel old as f—k. 2027? Dear God!

17 hours ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Frank said on his show today that Antony told him that doctors are projecting Brock will end up being 7’1”. After spending so much time playing in Europe, Anthony wants to teach him guard skills as he continues to grow.

The next Chet Holmgren.

7 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

That's just sloppy work right there. We use real leather briefcases, that have an aroma of Cuban cigars and Whiskey filled oak barrels with just a hint of licorice and black cherry. 

That is how Emery Freight issues happen. I know there are higher standards here. 

26 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

That's just sloppy work right there. We use real leather briefcases, that have an aroma of Cuban cigars and Whiskey filled oak barrels with just a hint of licorice and black cherry. 

Get with it. You have to use bitcoin. 

51 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Bonner played with Ewing, right?

i see where you are going with that.   a future 7 footer who's dad played with a hall of fame nba center who now coaches georgetown.   yuck.  

Reinert310 likes this

On 4/23/2021 at 12:17 PM, slufanskip said:

We would have the number #1 recruiting class year-in and year-out, if you could just remember to fill them with money.

billiken_roy and slufanskip like this

that's on skip and box.   they get the money.   if they "forget" to put in the bag.........well that's on them.

• 2 years later...