OT Just got an email from SLU to sign up for covid vax at Simon Rec

• Billiken Rich changed the title to OT Just got an email from SLU to sign up for covid vax at Simon Rec
35 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I'll be getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine on Tuesday.  Anyone else get this or sign up?  I'm not even currently a season ticket holder......

It went out on twitter. I signed up for tomorrow, Moderna 1/2. I had a BJC appt on the 17th but cancelled that one when I found out I could get it tomorrow.

I,m tween P shots but got this email from county today. what I get from reading anyone in our area over 16 get in the car:

COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Available

All Missouri residents ages 16 and older are now eligible to be vaccinated. DPH has been working to offer appointments to everyone who has pre-registered with the County. Everyone who pre-registered with a valid email address has been offered at least one opportunity to schedule an appointment.

DPH has launched a new vaccine appointment site: stlcorona.com/vaccineappt.
This site launched today, April 13. Anyone 16+ can visit stlcorona.com/vaccineappt to schedule an appointment. DPH will no longer be directly emailing scheduling links. As of April 13, it is no longer necessary to pre-register to schedule an appointment. 

In addition to DPH’s sites, we want to make you aware of another opportunity to get vaccinated. FEMA is operating a daily mass vaccination site at The Dome starting TODAY. This opportunity is for St. Louis County & St. Louis City residents.
  • Registration & appointments are not required but are strongly encouraged. You can register with Missouri's COVID Navigator by visiting covidvaccine.mo.gov/navigator.
  • Once registered with Navigator, you will be invited by DHSS to schedule an appointment. An event code is not necessary.
  • The Dome vaccination hours are 8AM-6PM, 7 days a week. Your 2nd dose will be scheduled at the same location, after receiving your 1st dose. Enter at Entrance C at the corner of Cole St & Broadway. FREE PARKING is also available at those cross streets.
  • If you received a first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and were unable to return to the same location for your 2nd dose, you can obtain a 2nd Pfizer dose at The Dome. There should be at least 21 days between Pfizer doses.
  • If you have any questions or challenges registering or scheduling your appointment at The Dome, contact the Navigator hotline at 877-435-8411. The Dome is a FEMA Vaccination site, NOT a St. Louis County site. Please do not contact St. Louis County about this site. Please contact the Navigator hotline or DHSS at 877-435-8411 should you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!
Saint Louis County Department of Public Health

If you have obtained a vaccination appointment and no longer wish to receive these emails, click “Unsubscribe here” at the bottom of this email. Replying to this email to request with an unsubscribe request will not remove you from the email list.

http://img.healthsb.stlouisco-news.com/im/3427637/15fd9f264001efa0668072cabf04073d203e1c628b776e87506daf3661b832d6.gif?e=B9FzsTtwQzeLyVwUAae_gZzL9Fdwl-CtxoyYZv9mpaaVnJBiKsplmSauzDN8Aad4cZmzFIgb8b7IbMHSo4DFBnS4va5prbuKOKzZWsuBC96B-AQ3hxhtPHiinFLKcp_t3BZRFJlTHJNMcu_XzBUa3EozCwDrnXRnLWO1J9GLFOqmTHWgd7xcRhK0TMlhYgWx_g

Saint Lou