• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I hate Baylor

What a terrible end to what has been a really disappointing basketball season

I'm guessing you have a Texas reason for hating Baylor. But for me, although I really wanted the Zags to win, at least it wasn't Kansas, or Duke, or Kentucky etc.

2 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

I'm guessing you have a Texas reason for hating Baylor. But for me, although I really wanted the Zags to win, at least it wasn't Kansas, or Duke, or Kentucky etc.

Etc. to include UNC.

i dont think it is unbelievable that baylor won, however it is incredible they won and dominated with such ease.   didnt see that coming.  if anyone was going to blow the other out, i would have bet it would be gonzaga, but after what baylor did to houston, i was expecting a good game. 

the worst part is booby knight's legend season continues.

billikenbill likes this

20 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i dont think it is unbelievable that baylor won, however it is incredible they won and dominated with such ease.   didnt see that coming.  if anyone was going to blow the other out, i would have bet it would be gonzaga, but after what baylor did to houston, i was expecting a good game. 

the worst part is booby knight's legend season continues.

And JCs. 

2 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

It is funny, I thought Baylor would win by 10. Gonzaga did not seem to have a great defense. Baylor is just a really good team this year. Good all around. Similar to Virginia a few years ago.

With the exception of the USC first half, I just wasn’t that impressed with the Zags. With Kispert cold from the arc and Nembhard having an off-game, they couldn’t make up for their lack of foot speed on D. Suggs is a heckuva player, and Timme a crafty center, but there was no way the Zags could keep up with Baylor’s better athletes.

2 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

With the exception of the USC first half, I just wasn’t that impressed with the Zags. With Kispert cold from the arc and Nembhard having an off-game, they couldn’t make up for their lack of foot speed on D. Suggs is a heckuva player, and Timme a crafty center, but there was no way the Zags could keep up with Baylor’s better athletes.

Vital looks like former BU great Mike Singletary out there. We need some bigs like that. Holy moley! 

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I didn't want to start a new thread for this article.  It portrays VCU's heartbreak covid experience at the NCAA's in Indy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/04/24/vcu-covid-ncaa-tournament/

The league gave them 2 home games in the conference tournament. Ask me if I have sympathy.

15 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

I didn't want to start a new thread for this article.  It portrays VCU's heartbreak covid experience at the NCAA's in Indy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/04/24/vcu-covid-ncaa-tournament/

-it reads like they did everything correct and still couldn't play because of positive tests, too bad for them also the A10 to miss a chance to get another unit 

5 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-it reads like they did everything correct and still couldn't play because of positive tests, too bad for them also the A10 to miss a chance to get another unit 

The ugly effect of Covid right up to the end of the Dance. More to come next season?, who knows for sure?