Nesbitt!

BJK

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NoCoBillsFan said:

So what do we think the starting lineup will look like next year? Yuri, Nesbitt, Thatch, Perkins, Okoro? Maybe swap out Thatch for Jimerson? 

Thatch/Jimerson/Hargrove will all be competing hard for those minutes. Linssen and Bell will also want to show that they deserve more than mere backup minutes. Going to be a fun year again next season!

I think Okoro, Yuri, Perk, and Nesbitt are locks... I like Fred in the other spot but there is massive competition... likely another transfer out. I don’t want to see it cuz we’ve got so much solid depth but seems to be the trend this year. 

This is interesting. It’s getting a top 50 player in the class of 2021 but he just played a few games in college instead of a high school season as a senior. I don’t know if a situation like this will ever happen again. 

BJK likes this

1 minute ago, BJK said:

Do we have two legit conference POY candidates on the roster for best season?!?

JP’s numbers likely go up so maybe if he can shoot at a really high %.

Welcome home Jordan.

After reading The One post I was sure this was going to happen.

We need a stretch 4 and a strong post protecter big.

TheOne likes this

6 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

Was Memphis so talented that they could not find minutes for Jordan?

TJHawk likes this

4 minutes ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

Yuri, Goodwin, Nesbitt, Perkins, Okoro

Thanks my guess... Just a guess though

Was thinking this could be a real possibility as well.  JGood's likely not  gonna get a thumbs up from any agents he speaks to about his NBA possibilities at this point. No offense to JGood meant. Not sure what he feels about going overseas, especially these days with the Covid still ravaging Europe and other hot spots. Also, he might be thinking the team is really strengthened by adding Nesbitt and Williams, so why not give it another shot at a decent dance spot and maybe a nice run once there? Basically, he's had two seasons stolen from him by the plague, so he might be thinking I want one of them back for my final hurrah.