Welcome, Rashad Williams!

wgstl

3 hours ago, Littlebill said:

image.gif.191d9ec4dd0fde4865f9bf8f23a1823a.gif

I just had to hide/delete 37 posts.  Never done that before.  But I kept the above post because it accurately sums up what happened in this thread.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

I just had to hide/delete 37 posts.  Never done that before.  But I kept the above post because it accurately sums up what happened in this thread.

Now that Nesbitt has signed we won’t be on edge with the disappointing season and can look forward to next season so you can rest.

Now back to topic starters Collins, Williams, Nesbitt, Perkins, and Okoro.

So, I like the idea of Williams, he’s a player we haven’t had for a minute - high production, low efficiency. We desperately needed someone to put up shots with Goodwin and French leaving. 

However, Williams has borderline terrible advanced stats (cbref link here). I’m hoping he can do more with less now that he’ll finally be on a decent team, but that feels very much TBD. He feels way more like a “let’s see what he can do for us off the bench” type than a sure fire starter.

Maybe his gunner attitude will rub off on Gibson? 

brianstl likes this

18 hours ago, Zink said:

So, I like the idea of Williams, he’s a player we haven’t had for a minute - high production, low efficiency. We desperately needed someone to put up shots with Goodwin and French leaving. 

However, Williams has borderline terrible advanced stats (cbref link here). I’m hoping he can do more with less now that he’ll finally be on a decent team, but that feels very much TBD. He feels way more like a “let’s see what he can do for us off the bench” type than a sure fire starter.

I like the idea of us just playing the hot hand with Perkins being the go to shot maker in crunch time. Could be nice to see teams key in on one of our scorers  and another come off the bench and light it up. 

19 hours ago, Zink said:

Yea I appreciate all the Isabell comps, but Williams is clearly J.R. Smith (Dion Waiters?) in a smaller frame.

Littlebill likes this

On 4/5/2021 at 1:10 AM, SluSignGuy said:

Well done! Thank you!!