Recruiting - 2025

Pistol

38 minutes ago, SLUMS81 said:

No interest from Mizzou?

11 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

He's a borderline top 150 player.  It's standard operating procedure for P5 programs to slow play that that level of player in their backyard.

Because every basic function Twitter (or X, after the horrible rebrand) has been actively destroyed from the inside by its new owner, it's a lot harder to confirm interests. You are now limited as to the number of followers you can see for a given user. It used to be that if a recruit had 400 followers, I would click on followers and see all 400 based on the chronological order in which they started following him. Now I just see the last 70 or so (although there are tabs to see verified followers and mutual followers, so I might get a couple extra there).

All of this has resulted in much shorter interest lists for the more recent offers. I just can't officially confirm who's interested.

So yes, I'm sure Mizzou is well aware of him and keeping tabs.

SLUMS81 likes this

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Cowboy II said:

-now I like this kid's parents as some years ago some coworkers had a debate about the pronunciation of 'Xavier' so it appears this kid has taken the question off the table by putting the 'Ex' at the front

-of course Gus would screw it up regardless of how it is spelled

We now have 2025 offers out to players named Exavier and Azavier. I would never let my wife (Xavier fan) know about this.

billiken_roy likes this

6 hours ago, Cowboy II said:

-oh, we have to get both! 

Azavier has blown up recently, likely out of reach.

By the way, even if Mizzou is "interested" In Exavier, he's not at the level of talent they've been landing lately. He could continue to improve, things can always change, but they currently have the best group of 2024 commitments in the country. They're at another level at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...