2021-2022 Season

9 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

The answer is obvious why speculating about Covid would be different. More than 1 true Billiken fan stopped posting here for good last year when that thread was still open. There were very disturbing personal insults, does discussing and speculating about Covid here change ANYTHING? Do you really think a discussion on this board is going to convince anybody to get vaccinated? Is it going to convince anybody that they shouldn’t get vaccinated? Is it going to effect the policies of SLU, the A10 or the NCAA one iota? If not, then what exactly is the point of having a Covid discussion on this board? Especially since we all already know how it’s going to end? You guys can’t help yourselves? Fine. I’ll be taking a break from the board until closer to the start of the season. I have no interest in seeing that crap day in and day out.

Lol...in theory, that's great advice. It's my experience, though, that guys who claim they have you on ignore are always the first to comment/react. I guess they just can't help themselves. 

Hey...you are quoting me...does that mean we are now allies???

🤣🤣

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Lol...in theory, that's great advice. It's my experience, though, that guys who claim they have you on ignore are always the first to comment/react. I guess they just can't help themselves. 

Hey...you are quoting me...does that mean we are now allies???

🤣🤣

A troll reaction?? Wow....you really don't have a sense of humor, do you? Life must be pretty miserable for you if you always have your panties in a knot.

Reinert310 likes this

35 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Two lottery picks on the same team?  There is absolutely no reason for Memphis to be less than a top 10 team.  None.

Didn’t most think they were too 10/15 without the two 5stars ?

On 8/3/2021 at 10:36 AM, A10Ref said:

I am sure I can dig up some old posts, but as I've said - TJ is gonna be the x-factor this year. I am so excited to see him out there.

Also, dont be surprised if Yuri comes in as an elite PG. He's been very good with some up and down performances, but year 3 is going to be special imo.

3 hours ago, Coach314 said:

I'm just now finding out Larry Brown is an Asst Coach at Memphis 😳.  When that happen?

A few weeks ago posters on this site were talking about it.

Penny working with Brown has a great opportunity to learn a lot from Brown.  
Memphis is set to have a special season.

I look forward to to seeing how well the Billikens match up to Memphis.

Coach314 likes this

42 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

SLU-Memphis November 16th

well that sucks.   no rendezvous ribs this year.