2021-2022 Season

5 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Flexing on every play when you team is down 20 points.........is hopefully still violative of socail norms. (not that Jordan did that)

Goodwin did flex after a basket down 25 points in the 2nd half in our game against Dayton. I was ready to drive to Ohio and take him out of the game myself at that point. Other than that one moment, I am totally in favor of all showboating and partly wish our guys would do it even more.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Goodwin did flex after a basket down 25 points in the 2nd half in our game against Dayton. I was ready to drive to Ohio and take him out of the game myself at that point. Other than that one moment, I am totally in favor of all showboating and partly wish our guys would do it even more.

Missed that or maybe blocked it out......

8 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Aw....don't you have a sense of humor, Billies?🤣🤣

I wonder if willie thinks those in the video are idiots? 🤣🤣

And here comes @HenryB, another poster that only seems to pop his head out of the water when someone brings up politics. Can we stop now? Nobody is going to think less of anybody else if we just stop responding to all the political stuff now. Clean slate. This thread is about the 2021-2022 season. Go.

18 hours ago, thetorch said:

Perkins is obviously far and away the best player on the team...but I've heard from someone who was at workouts that Nessbit's player growth has been astronomical.  By conference play he could be the best player on the team, running the point, scoring, defending 4 positions at a high level and rebounding.  He's getting pushed having to guard Perkins everyday and is attacking him right back.  He starts and stars from the first game on.

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

And here comes @HenryB, another poster that only seems to pop his head out of the water when someone brings up politics. Can we stop now? Nobody is going to think less of anybody else if we just stop responding to all the political stuff now. Clean slate. This thread is about the 2021-2022 season. Go.

Just checking, Reinert...did I miss something? Are you now the official gatekeeper in charge of who can post and what topics can be addressed? If I missed that announcement, I apologize and let me be the first to congratulate you on your exalted status.  If, however, you are just being obnoxious, I suggest you follow the recommendation of so many others - put me on ignore. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps you could just try pounding sand.

4 minutes ago, willie said:

Yes. If they would say those things today they would be idiots. One would be an idiot if they ignored science and statistical proof that vaccines work. 

I know you’re not the only person in this conversation. I’m just not quoting you because you’re the last person to respond. I’m 100% certain you’re not going to change anybody’s mind here. Nobody in this conversation is changing anyone’s mind. It’s a waste of time and energy and a waste of this board. Enough.

2 minutes ago, HenryB said:

Just checking, Reinert...did I miss something? Are you now the official gatekeeper in charge of who can post and what topics can be addressed? If I missed that announcement, I apologize and let me be the first to congratulate you on your exalted status.  If, however, you are just being obnoxious, I suggest you follow the recommendation of so many others - put me on ignore. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps you could just try pounding sand.

I already had you on ignore, but I can still see when people quote you. Notice how you never actually challenged what I said. Because I’m not wrong. This board is about BILLIKENS ATHLETICS! The fact that you never seem to post about the Billikens is a problem!

4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I already had you on ignore, but I can still see when people quote you. Notice how you never actually challenged what I said. Because I’m not wrong. This board is about BILLIKENS ATHLETICS! The fact that you never seem to post about the Billikens is a problem!

maybe if you dont respond he will go away

2 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

maybe if you dont respond he will go away

Let’s just all agree to stop responding and turn our attention back to Nesbitt and Perk and Okoro and TJ hitting 60% from three in one of his recent Instagram posts.

9 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I know you’re not the only person in this conversation. I’m just not quoting you because you’re the last person to respond. I’m 100% certain you’re not going to change anybody’s mind here. Nobody in this conversation is changing anyone’s mind. It’s a waste of time and energy and a waste of this board. Enough.

Agree 

Reinert310 likes this

Since this thing has gone off the rails anyways, I'll post this.  O'Connell's Pub was awesome before, but even better now!  Their staff is fully vaxxed and they are requiring anyone over 12 to be vaxxed to eat there.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=4155705801132181&id=111690412200427

54 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Let’s just all agree to stop responding and turn our attention back to Nesbitt and Perk and Okoro and TJ hitting 60% from three in one of his recent Instagram posts.

Let’s all agree that this crap is always started not some of the time, not most of the time, but all of the time, by the same “tolerant” individuals... it’s amazing, that not one of those who are outraged, criticized the person who actually started this bs. No, let’s just go after the people who dared to respond to it..

billiken_roy likes this

19 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Let’s all agree that this crap is always started not some of the time, not most of the time, but all of the time, by the same “tolerant” individuals... it’s amazing, that not one of those who are outraged, criticized the person who actually started this bs. No, let’s just go after the people who dared to respond to it..

I haven’t criticized anybody from either side except the idiots who only seem to pop up when politics becomes a topic. I couldn’t care less who started it. This isn’t 1st grade. Just let it go. 

22 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

I haven’t once said anything 1 side being right and the other side being wrong. Not once. You want me to take you seriously on this board? Post about the Billikens! Simple as that. Same goes for @HenryB! I haven’t said word number one about the right or the left. It just needs to stop.