2021-2022 Season

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the biggest fan of overhyping our team in the offseason to the point of over expecting, but, having said that, thank you, thank you, thank you that we are actually having some Billiken talk going on.  Let's keep it up.  I'm excited about next season too.  This board went way to long where the only talk was about other teams, other coaches, and soccer.

stmdragons likes this

On 6/14/2021 at 9:16 AM, wgstl said:

Just passing this along -

If true; would have to mean we play also play Bradley, since conf teams likely wont face each other, right?

Just an FYI, this should be our HQ for the event. That price per-night isn’t a typo…

C95542C9-F6BE-4DCC-AFBF-B0B4CCDF8243.jpeg

25 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

You know it’s nice because so few hotels earn a 1.5 star rating. #BestOfTheBest

JMM28 and slufanskip like this

11 hours ago, Aquinas said:

Reminds me of Proverbs 27:17:

"as iron sharpens iron"

Love it! Another one that sums up our allegiance to the Bills from Hebrews 11:1

“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”

I believe that is in reference to a magical Final Four run… soon, my boys. Soon.

Is it November yet? I miss the guys! I can’t wait to see Okoro and Nesbitt (and Williams) for the first time. I can’t wait to see the new muscley Perk, Yuri to TJ alley-oops, Linssen out-“fundamentaling” and talkin sh-t, the locomotive getting a put back and-1, Jimmmmmerson with a dagger 3, Thatch locking it down on defense, Strickland jumping through the roof, and I honestly think the Big Swede Lorentsson might take a step forward this year. I’m ready for the season. A real, normal season. I’m ready!

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

-hope he doesn't make it a routine to walk into the shot

took the words out of my mouth. Sorry, the fact that it hasn't been drilled into him with reps as a elementary school player to get his off foot down as the pass comes is a coaching mistake. This should be as second nature as walking. 

https://bustingbrackets.com/2021/06/29/ncaa-basketball-way-early-top-25-mid-major-rankings-2021-22-season/

Spoiler: Bills come in at 11

Decent write-up other than saying Nesbitt played at Seton Hall.  And as we've seen from many people outside of our blue bubble, not much respect for Nesbitt or Okoro.

Other notables:

21 - Missouri State

19 - Buffalo

14 - Drake

10 - UAB

7 - Richmond

2 - St. Bonaventure 

4 hours ago, BuiltFordBills said:

https://bustingbrackets.com/2021/06/29/ncaa-basketball-way-early-top-25-mid-major-rankings-2021-22-season/

Spoiler: Bills come in at 11

Decent write-up other than saying Nesbitt played at Seton Hall.  And as we've seen from many people outside of our blue bubble, not much respect for Nesbitt or Okoro.

Other notables:

21 - Missouri State

19 - Buffalo

14 - Drake

10 - UAB

7 - Richmond

2 - St. Bonaventure 

Uab is becoming more and more of an intriguing matchup