Consolidated A10 Transfer List 2021

Taj79

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Ibi Watson told the Dayton Daily News yesterday that he has not made a decision on returning or not. The DDN has 'crickets' on Crutcher.  I believe Cohill is coming back.  Weaver will be back.  Tshimanga is not coming back.

I'd guess Crutcher is doing what JGood's doing, surveying agents. Is Watson considered a possible draftee? 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I'd guess Crutcher is doing what JGood's doing, surveying agents. Is Watson considered a possible draftee? 

I've looked at a couple recent mock drafts and do not recall seeing his name listed.

English lands transfer from his old school, TN.  He was an end of bench player for the Vols after being in the rotation his Frosh season.  From Buffalo NY.

English also got 6'7" guard D'Shawn Schwartz to jump from Colorado to GMason for his last season. Hit for 9.3 for the Buffalo's, 40% from the Arc.

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

English lands transfer from his old school, TN.  He was an end of bench player for the Vols after being in the rotation his Frosh season.  From Buffalo NY.

English also got 6'7" guard D'Shawn Schwartz to jump from Colorado to GMason for his last season. Hit for 9.3 for the Buffalo's, 40% from the Arc.

Remember that English was an AC at Colorado before moving to Tennessee.

Good for Mason (and the A10) that English is landing Power 5 caliber players, but I'll be a lot more impressed if/when he is able to land any that he hadn't previously coached.

6'9" transfer from ETSU.  19 games, 8.3 mpg, 1.5 ppg, 2.4 rpg  Flyers may be the biggest team in the A10 next season.

Richard Amaefule at 6’9”
Mustapha Amzil at 6’10”
DaRon Holmes at 6’9”
Moulaye Sissoko at 6’9”
Toumani Camara at 6’8”
Zimi Nwokeji at 6’8”
Kaleb Washington at 6’8”

24 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

6'9" transfer from ETSU.  19 games, 8.3 mpg, 1.5 ppg, 2.4 rpg  Flyers may be the biggest team in the A10 next season.

Richard Amaefule at 6’9”
Mustapha Amzil at 6’10”
DaRon Holmes at 6’9”
Moulaye Sissoko at 6’9”
Toumani Camara at 6’8”
Zimi Nwokeji at 6’8”
Kaleb Washington at 6’8”

I hope they have a large seat for him on the bench.

Of the five guys that started for VCU lasdt year, Bones took 340 of the shots for a percentage of 34%.  If you add in a sixth starter (because Ward did start more at the end of the season), Bones still took 30% of all shots.  Tsohonis from Washington will need to step up his volume.  He took 149 less shots than Bones last year.  On the somewhat amazing side, he shot the same from the field and three, percentage-wise, as Bones.

16 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

14.3 ppg, 41% from the arc

With all of the transfer talent UMass should be pretty solid next season / maybe just as good or better than this past season which is saying a lot after they lost Tre Mitchell.  The key will be how quickly all of these new pieces mesh together.

16 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

With all of the transfer talent UMass should be pretty solid next season / maybe just as good or better than this past season which is saying a lot after they lost Tre Mitchell.  The key will be how quickly all of these new pieces mesh together.

Are there any rumors about where Mitchell will land?