GDT: NIT Round 1 vs Mississippi State

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

Okoro might be nice but our collective basketball skills start and end with Perkins. He needs some decent, consistent help.

Okoro will be a game changer. Just trust me on this one. From watching some videos he can run, pass, and is capable outside of 1 foot. Plus he’s much bigger and has gigantic arms. I think Markhi and TJ have major growth to next season, too. 

1 minute ago, Dr Bird said:

See if Ford can make some halftime adjustments.    Going forward, no one's minutes should be assumed for next year except Perkins.  I hope to see better ball movement next year.

Has ford made adjustments all season...or ever for that matter?

This team was so good before being grounded by Covid. It has been a very different team since, very inconsistent.

I think the shooting woes have the team panicking on offense, dribbling into crowds. Put Jimerson in the game, pass him the ball, and let him shoot.

This is basketball. You can’t win if you can’t score. It’s that simple.

8 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Not a pretty half what happened to this team?

Covid happened is the obvious answer. But more than physical effects, which other teams had to recover from, and some recovered better - but it also disrupted how all of Ford's previous Billikens teams have slowly improved throughout a season, with lots of game time to build together as a team. This team seems out of sync more often than not. Hopefully in second half they will find what they have had a few times since the covid break - as in home game vs. St. Bonaventure.

Did we get 1 transition bucket the whole half?

I mean we're due a couple plus gotta shoot a lil better. 

Need 5 more rebounds for JG too