2021 NCAA Tournament Discussion

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

I love seeing the Big 10 schools lose. Maybe we can have 9 Big 10 in and none in the sweet 16. 

Play someone non conference Big 10 then you can see if you can beat anyone other than your own conferences overrated teams. 

-me too and that would be sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until The Committee finds a way to give even more of an advantage to Big 10 and the other 5

26 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-me too and that would be sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until The Committee finds a way to give even more of an advantage to Big 10 and the other 5

Let’s just let the whole B10 (Little 14) IN, “based upon the entire body of work,” all 14 teams, except when the “entire body of work” malfunctions like in the case of Mich. State (NET 70). 

Why? Just because they’re the Big Ten;  just follow the Golden Rule. 

19 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Ducks 🦆 are running Iowa off the court.

Probably better VCU avoided the monster spanking the Ducks would've laid on them.

Observing the near total collapse of the all high and mighty Big Ten is amusing and entertaining. The Big Ten has been on my list since that 9th NCAA bid was unjustly rewarded to Michigan State.

All that are left are Michigan and Maryland (not considered a real Big Ten member here), both play today vs. LSU and Alabama, respectively. Michigan is a 4.5 point favorite, but Maryland is a 6 point underdog. 

billiken_roy likes this

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Chill

They're the best team in the country. They're treating them like the best team in the country.

You're both right.  If the best team in the country falls two weeks early, the David versus Goliath narrative is in danger of disappearing.  We'd be one Baylor loss from a bunch of Davids fighting it out.  

Just now, slufanskip said:

Much respect for Gonzaga from me. Non Conference Kansas, Auburn, WV, Iowa, and Virginia. Baylor scheduled but cancelled. 

They're a big dog... no doubt about it. They also run a fun style of basketball. I am just purely rooting for chaos - aka go sooners.

2 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

They're a big dog... no doubt about it. They also run a fun style of basketball. I am just purely rooting for chaos - aka go sooners.

OU was my team growing up and still is to some extent. I just tired of both football and basketball continually getting caught cheating and decided I couldn't support it anymore. I like Krueger and Riley though. So I'm starting to follow a little 

3 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

OU was my team growing up and still is to some extent. I just tired of both football and basketball continually getting caught cheating and decided I couldn't support it anymore. I like Krueger and Riley though. So I'm starting to follow a little 

Back when Big 8 was OU & 7 dwarfs?