O.T. Who are you rooting for St. Bonaventure or VCU?

BLIKNS

How does Mark Schmidt do it? There’s your A-10 preseason #1 next year right there. Hope our guys will put it in the work.

St. B - VCU was a fun game to watch.  It showed how valuable Osunniyi is to the Bonnies.  His presence on the floor changes the game.  And yeah, that lack of depth really hurt the Bonnies this season.  Schmidt has done a remarkable job with his roster, one loaded with players that no high major wanted coming out of HS/Prep School.

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

How does Mark Schmidt do it? There’s your A-10 preseason #1 next year right there. Hope our guys will put it in the work.

Right now they are. But with as many experienced transfers that will be available this offseason, making predictions about any A10 team right now seems premature. I’m not saying you’re wrong, because right now they absolutely look like the favorite. But a lot of stuff could change between now and November, especially this year.

4 minutes ago, brownindians said:

I would like to thank all of you Billiken Fans! This was a LONG time coming. 

Continue to support SBU in the NCAA - I just hope that they can win one game!

Bonnies on the War Path !

You are always gentlemanly, enjoy the victory. All the best.

SLU_Lax likes this