O.T. Who are you rooting for St. Bonaventure or VCU?

BLIKNS

Or do you really care?  Both should be securely in, and I will root for them both in the NCAA tourney... GO A -10!!!

VCU, always liked "havoc" even with it scaled back from the Shaka Smart years.

Also, some years ago we had a one of those SLU 'watch parties' at a bar in Atlanta when we played VCU. Whoever picked the bar probably didn't know VCU was also having a 'watch party' at the same bar, but anyway, enjoyed partying with the fans :)

2 minutes ago, tarheelbilliken said:

VCU, always liked "havoc" even with it scaled back from the Shaka Smart years.

Also, some years ago we had a one of those SLU 'watch parties' at a bar in Atlanta when we played VCU. Enjoyed partying with the fans :)

You enjoy VCU fans? Which one? The psychotic woman that threatened fans coming to Virginia for the a10 tournament? The man baby in the horns? Spike Lee? 

Bizziken likes this

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

You enjoy VCU fans? Which one? The psychotic woman that threatened fans coming to Virginia for the a10 tournament? The man baby in the horns? Spike Lee? 

Know what the state motto of Virginia is?

"Virginia is for Lovers" :)

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

She’s 1 of a few reason why I’m cheering Bona. Luckily, she blocked me. That was a sigh of relief.

I don’t know that VCU is equipped to come back.  Bones has not shown me to be a big second half guy.  He usually starts well and then tails off.  He’s really all VCU has.

VCU cuts it to 7 as the Bonnies go cold. The shots that were bouncing in for the Bonnies against us aren’t falling today. Holmes having a bad game for St.B.