Ford’s House for Sale

2 minutes ago, JettFlight5 said:

Maybe we have some aspiring realtors on the board...

I think Troy Robertson's reality company was once a sponsor of "The House that Rick Built."  I also had a friend who leased an apartment from Troy.

12 minutes ago, Billy Ken said:

Multimillion dollar houses, wow it pays in life to be mediocre. Money well spend SLU. 

As I recall TF got a nice pay-out when left OK State. He bought that house right when arrived at SLU. Good time to sell now, the market is robust.

If you can enlighten me on the particulars of TF's SLU contract, I am all ears.  

27 minutes ago, tarheelbilliken said:

As I recall TF got a nice pay-out when left OK State. He bought that house right when arrived at SLU. Good time to sell now, the market is robust.

If you can enlighten me on the particulars of TF's SLU contract, I am all ears.  

6 million I believe. 

8 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Just put in an offer on Ford’s house at $4M under asking. Wish me luck...

Get it done, looking forward to the first Billikens.com pool party. A domestic dispute across the street could provide some entertainment as well.

I don’t begrudge anyone that makes a nice living. BUT, what gave the powers that be at SLU the idea Travis was going to evolve into more than what he was at UMass, OK State, W. Kentucky??? 
Here is a simple question to answer IF he is worth $1.2 million a year for what he’s done so far in his entire career, not just SLU....IF Villanova or Gonzaga, schools that SLU aspires, at least I hope aspires, to be....had job openings, would Travis be at the top of those AD’s list for head coach? No way. Plus, St. Bonnie coach probably makes half that salary, not a great location or even close to resources SLU has given Travis and he just waxed us yesterday. Think about that. I’m really glad the team got new locker rooms and painted the walls in arena hallways, that will be Travis’ biggest contribution to this program when all is said and done. 

brianstl likes this