GDT: vs UMass

I agree with 3 star about the bench being shorter but the bench is this teams advantage too and Goodwin will need some rest so I expect to see Jacobs for a few minutes.

There is no reason to wear this team down.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depth, depth, depth! We get nothing out of Jacobs, Gibby and TJ yet win comfortably. If Fred keeps providing just a bit of offense, he will keep getting minutes. Really hope DJ is ok physically. We need to get something out of Gibby. Just come in and hit a couple threes and then Fred can do the dirty work the rest of the time. 

26 minutes ago, wgstl said:

I dont remember Obi having any sort of mid range game, always felt like it was either a 3, or within 3 feet of the rim.

That's pretty much the state of basketball today

59 minutes ago, Schasz said:

Bills did what they had to do today with a surprise in that Yuri scored way more than his season average. Was that his career high at SLU. Gets tougher from here on out. Strong advice to our guys...do not leave it to the selection honks. Win the A-10 Tourney and enjoy selection Sunday!

Tied his career high.

Schasz likes this

16 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

Maybe it's been covered, but certainly the A10 is not going to play the championship game at VCU if they make the final.  Did a search and the brackets I saw do not indicate playing location.  Anyone know?

Dang, final next Sunday at Dayton.  Kind of weird.

Favorite play of the game: Perkins giving a big middle finger to the entire UMass D and throwing it down with authority.

58 minutes ago, willie said:

Dang. Are you our governor?

Hell no, don't even know who the Governor of Missouri is currently.  Just must have missed skipping to next week for the final, and the Dayton location for the tourney championship game.  😴

2 hours ago, brianstl said:

@The Wiz you got the Bills by 1 or 2 tomorrow?

I haven't started working on it yet.  I have to wait till the last game of the day comes in ...which tonight will be Santa Clara/ Pacific around 1 AM Central time.

But you are correct ...it will be a very close game and the Bills will be favored.

This game will go in the category of nail biter.

4 hours ago, WVBilliken said:

Hell no, don't even know who the Governor of Missouri is currently.  Just must have missed skipping to next week for the final, and the Dayton location for the tourney championship game.  😴

Just making fun of “dang”. Term our hillbilly governor uses.