GDT: ThursdA10 Tournament Games

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BigMouthBilliken said:

Bones currently going off. 18 already with 4 min left in 1st half

Yeah, he shut me up pretty quick lol. Dayton has like eleventy billion turnovers and Bones is hitting 50-footers and somehow it’s only an 11-point game. Feels like Dayton should be down 25.

VCU's D when it comes to hedging and help and recover is as good as I've seen. Dayton is helpless against it, down 19 with 9 to go.

I don't see VCU as higher than an 11 seed, but you won't want to be the 6 and the 3 in that bracket. This is the best display of defense in maybe ever.

23 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

I don't see VCU as higher than an 11 seed, but you won't want to be the 6 and the 3 in that bracket. This is the best display of defense in maybe ever.

cincy was great D in the claggett/highmark/waldman days.   

Davidson crushing Mason early, 14-3 at the under 16. I never thought Davidson's HJ Lee would be this good. Apparently, he's Korea's top player nationally and it's showing.

6 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I don't think a lot of people respect how big Davidson is this year.  Their starters are 6'10, 6'9, 6'7, 6'5 and 6'3.  And as usual, they can all shoot.  I can see why they caused VCU so much trouble in their last game.

24-7, Cats. How fricking great is Bob McKillop? Ready for that guy to retire.

2 hours ago, billikenbill said:

24-7, Cats. How fricking great is Bob McKillop? Ready for that guy to retire.

This is probably his highest rated collection of recruits ever.  Mennenga was one of the highest rated A10 recruits last year, Lee is one of the highest rated Asian recruits ever to play in America, Grady is a 4 star, etc.

14 minutes ago, almaman said:

DavidsoUNn killing Mason early.

It is actually in our best interest for Davidson to stomp the ever living crap out of Mason.  We didn't play either, so the game doesn't directly impact us YET.  However, in a scenario where we lose to Davidson in the A10 title game, we want Davidson to be rated as highly as possible.

Keep pouring it on Wildcats!