GDT: ThursdA10 Tournament Games

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

if he would i would assume it would solely be a wish to be in the ACC

Yes. I mean, VCU has been a more successful program for 15 years, but BC was original Big East and now ACC. Huge media market. No other power conference hoops in Boston. Tons of prep talent within 3 hours. And selling kids on playing Duke, UNC, Syracuse, etc.. 

6 minutes ago, Crewsorlose said:

It's a tough slog for Dayton to win 3 games in three days. Davidson is a great draw for them: soft team, offensive-minded, no good bigs. I can't see Dayton holding up to the pressure of VCU on a third straight day. 

Dayton plays VCU tomorrow. Davidson plays the winner of GW v. George Mason.

35 minutes ago, 2010andBeyond said:

I’d be pretty surprised if they beat VCU at Siegel. 

16 minutes ago, Crewsorlose said:

It's a tough slog for Dayton to win 3 games in three days. Davidson is a great draw for them: soft team, offensive-minded, no good bigs. I can't see Dayton holding up to the pressure of VCU on a third straight day. 

I’m not convinced Bones is 100%. And even if he is close to 100%, I’m not convinced he’ll be sharp. If Crutcher and Watson get hot, I think the upset is a real possibility. And Dayton plays VCU tomorrow. The winner of Mason/GW plays Davidson.

31 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

at this point I will take another big blowout and a bunch of 3s hit. Much better to have teams roll the DAY BEFORE we see them

We need close hard fought games so that our depth gives use a huge advantage.

22 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

I’m not convinced Bones is 100%. And even if he is close to 100%, I’m not convinced he’ll be sharp. If Crutcher and Watson get hot, I think the upset is a real possibility. And Dayton plays VCU tomorrow. The winner of Mason/GW plays Davidson.

Bones currently going off. 18 already with 4 min left in 1st half