GDT: ThursdA10 Tournament Games

3 minutes ago, 2010andBeyond said:

Cannot stand this

And almost all of them are called after the ball has left the shooter's hands. My goodness, Mass hits another three. 12-20 from the arc, 59-36 at the half.

2010andBeyond likes this

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

UMass is playing out of their minds. I hope they score 100.

Pierre 3-3 from the arc to start the half. Now 15-24 for the game. Hot tip to Coach Ford and staff, tomorrow, defend the three.

1 minute ago, billikenbill said:

Pierre 3-3 from the arc to start the half. Now 15-24 from the arc. Hot tip to Coach Ford and Staff, tomorrow, defend the three.

Just defend. Period. Joes is the worst defensive team in the A10. Holy moly. 

2 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Pierre 3-3 from the arc to start the half. Now 15-24 from the arc. Hot tip to Coach Ford and Staff, tomorrow, defend the three.

This may be a good thing.  Extra emphasis on 3 point D

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

Refs have fallen in love with calling the touch, or phantom, foul on the three point shooter. Mass makes another one, and it's 49-31.

-given our penchant for fouling 3pt shooters I hope the stripes get all of these calls out of their whistles today

58 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

And almost all of them are called after the ball has left the shooter's hands. My goodness, Mass hits another three. 12-20 from the arc, 59-36 at the half.

Pet Peeve of mine. Ball is out and a player gets touched on the follow thru. 

This was St. Joe’s 3rd game in 4 days. St. Joe’s doesn’t have the talent or depth that we do, and it finally showed today. I honestly believe UMass blew their wad today. It’s impossible for them to shoot like that 2 games in a row. We just need to play our game. Force bad shots, rebound, take care of the ball, unselfish on the offensive end. Just play the way we have the past 2 games and we win tomorrow. We don’t need to be freaking out over today’s results. We just need to relax and trust ourselves and our teammates and not try to force it and we’ll be fine.

slufanskip likes this