GDT: ThursdA10 Tournament Games

• billikenfan05 changed the title to GDT: ThursdA10 Tournament Games
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll say st joes wins, but i would prefer umass is our next opponent.   i want nothing to do with st joes.   they are on a mission it appears.  

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Phantom O-Foul wipes away Dunn-Martin 3;  Richmond flop while shooting rewarded at the other end.  Has the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences opened a branch office in Virginia during the pandemic?

ZDisagree on the flop. Bad close out by Duq. Richmond clearly just much better thus far in this one. And then a phantom on Hughes juts now

TDM and ill-advised shots: name a better duo

21 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Since SLU didn't play Duquesne, presumably it would be better for us if Richmond wins this game. 

If so, Go Spadahs, Go Zebras!

But it's difficult for me to root for Richmond (and VCU).

Ya im pulling for Richmond.  

36 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Phantom O-Foul wipes away Dunn-Martin 3;  Richmond flop while shooting rewarded at the other end.  Has the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences opened a branch office in Virginia during the pandemic?

I might be reaching but I think we’re going to get a lot of calls this week because the A10 wants 3 teams...

20 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

I’m picking Umass. I think Mitchell will have a field day. Go spiders, too! If somehow the Bonnies lay an egg tomorrow, rather play them than the Dukies for NET.

If Richmond was at full strength, which it is not, I'd pick the Spadahs to beat the Bonnies (at VCU in Richmond).  As is, the game would be even, and I might still pick Richmond to win it.  Golden is playing injured, and Francis is out so far.  That hometown, sleep in your own bed, 6 mile "trip" across time cannot be minimized.  What a gift that was to Richmond and VCU, and maybe even to Mason.  Even worse, the last I looked, VCU is playing tomorrow on its home court.  That could have easily been changed.

44 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I might be reaching but I think we’re going to get a lot of calls this week because the A10 wants 3 teams...

Theoretically, that would seem applicable.  But from observing this A10 since 2006, I doubt it.

8 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Duquesne is just not good enough.  

I typed too soon.  The Dukes have taken a 1 point lead.