Transfers - 2021

ACE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, A10Ref said:

Nesbitt is a 6’6” guard that can do everything on the court. When he commits to team blue tomorrow - watch out A10. Our team will be full of top 200 kids and then Okoro and Nesbitt who were all-americans. Let’s f***** goooo

What time are we expecting the announcement? 

3 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Name a better duo than Chapley and inducing unnecessary speculation. I’d prefer that he would simply just report it once it’s confirmed. 

I don’t get why people are so offended by this. What’s wrong with speculation? Who is it hurting? Especially when he said it’s good news. What’s the big deal? If anything, it gets people talking in the offseason when they otherwise wouldn’t. He’s saying he has a scoop, but is allowing the kid to make their own announcement. I don’t see what the problem is.

Just now, willie said:

Channel 5 promised good news on their sports plus tonight. 

I’m guessing that probably means Frank is involved. I’ve got 2 guesses on what the news is.

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

I don’t get why people are so offended by this. What’s wrong with speculation? Who is it hurting? Especially when he said it’s good news. What’s the big deal? If anything, it gets people talking in the offseason when they otherwise wouldn’t. He’s saying he has a scoop, but is allowing the kid to make their own announcement. I don’t see what the problem is.

Totally agree.

Its exciting for fans.

It still allows the kid to make HIS announcement.

It gets more eyes on the players decision.

I think it’s great.

NoCoBillsFan likes this

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

I’m guessing that probably means Frank is involved. I’ve got 2 guesses on what the news is.

My wild speculation is:

1. Goodwin return or 

2. Nesbitt transfer 

disclaimer: This is just a guess I have absolutely zero inside info. When it comes to wild ass guesses I’m about 2 for 6,741 in my lifetime.

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

My wild speculation is:

1. Goodwin return or 

2. Nesbitt transfer 

disclaimer: This is just a guess I have absolutely zero inside info. When it comes to wild ass guesses I’m about 2 for 6,741 in my lifetime.

Your batting average is still better than mine.

6 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Fair, and to be clear I like Chapley. I just don't want to get my hopes up for a Nesbitt commitment and end up with the news not being that big of a deal. Just a small gripe in the grand scheme of things. 

4 minutes ago, dlarry said:

My wild speculation is:

1. Goodwin return or 

2. Nesbitt transfer 

These were exactly my 2 guesses. Lol. If someone put a gun to my head, I’d lean towards a Nesbitt transfer, only because I’m not sure Goodwin has had enough time to get feedback from scouts and agents. But it’s a blind guess.

2 minutes ago, NoCoBillsFan said:

Fair, and to be clear I like Chapley. I just don't want to get my hopes up for a Nesbitt commitment and end up with the news not being that big of a deal. Just a small gripe in the grand scheme of things. 

That’s always a possibility but I think that adds to the excitement. 

Just now, dlarry said:

Can’t hit the ball if you don’t step up to the plate.
Eventually we will both get one to drop in for a hit!

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

-Wayne Gretzky

-Michael Scott

dlarry likes this

Just now, dlarry said:

Frank C. “As promised Huge Billiken news....Bills have decided to put Phill Russel on scholarship.

Billikens.com....

8ccdbc6cb16fce1f05a14b83cf32a25a6f34ea65

This is the most accurate post in the history of Billikens.com lol

Just now, Franchise_08 said:

Jordan Goodwin is returning for his 5th season.

Maybe both Nesbitt and J Good.

He needs a fee more rebounds for 1000 right