Transfers - 2021

ACE

Is there any chance McKissic wants to be a Billiken? I’m assuming minutes are going to matter to him. I’d love to see him at Chaifetz, but things are starting to get crowded.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

And Stu walks it back. How effing stupid is this guy

Didn't you post that he was clueless earlier in the thread, deleted it when he said it was what he was told by SLU and now that he seeked out clarification from SLU to make sure we are getting correct information, you are calling him stupid?  I guess I just don't get it.  I appreciate him first reporting what he was told and second, trying to clarify by reaching out to SLU to make sure the information is correct. 

SLU did almost have Tatum visit campus when it was a dead recruiting period and was trying to schedule a game after conference tournament when it isn't allowed.  Not like they don't make mistakes so telling Stu wrong information seems realistic.  

AGB91 likes this

18 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

It's no more crowded than it was before Jacobs left.

Agreed. That’s not really what I meant, though. We’ve still got 2 more scholarships to fill (if McKissic comes here), Goodwin still might come here, and we’ve still got plenty of guys coming back. There are other teams that could offer him more minutes than we can, realistically.

4 hours ago, Bills_06 said:

Didn't you post that he was clueless earlier in the thread, deleted it when he said it was what he was told by SLU and now that he seeked out clarification from SLU to make sure we are getting correct information, you are calling him stupid?  I guess I just don't get it.  I appreciate him first reporting what he was told and second, trying to clarify by reaching out to SLU to make sure the information is correct. 

SLU did almost have Tatum visit campus when it was a dead recruiting period and was trying to schedule a game after conference tournament when it isn't allowed.  Not like they don't make mistakes so telling Stu wrong information seems realistic.  

Why wouldn’t I have believed him when he was willing to die on that hill? I did come on strong there in first post ... edited

Bills_06 likes this

13 hours ago, Bills_06 said:

He was still clueless in his clarifying tweet because he still wasn’t tweeting totally accurate information. 

To be clear, Liddell isn't in the portal. Just testing the NBA waters.

D.J. Horne is leaving Illinois State. We offered out of HS. Third team all-MVC as a sophomore, MVC freshman team last year. 15.1 PPG this year, 40%+ from 3 each season. He's listed at 6-1, 175 so he wouldn't add any size to the roster but seems worth a look.

2 minutes ago, Pistol said:

D.J. Horne is leaving Illinois State. We offered out of HS. Third team all-MVC as a sophomore, MVC freshman team last year. 15.1 PPG this year, 40%+ from 3 each season. He's listed at 6-1, 175 so he wouldn't add any size to the roster but seems worth a look.

I'm surprised Horne hadn't entered the portal weeks ago.  Illinois State is a dumpster fire.  Other than get to the line, he does everything you want a combo guard to do.  He shoots it very well from 3, shoots it well from 2, shoots it very well from the line and can be your secondary playmaker.

Pistol likes this

43 minutes ago, BilliesBy40 said:

He was still clueless in his clarifying tweet because he still wasn’t tweeting totally accurate information. 

Agree, all Stu had to do was google it and did not have to clarify with SLU.

Even an older guy like me found it in less than 5 minutes and it clearly states that seniors do not count against the 13 scholarships meaning had all 3 seniors stayed SLU could have 16 scholarship players.

I am still glad someone covers SLU but most on this board understood the senior rule and Stu did not and strangely had to get clarification from SLU.

BilliesBy40 likes this

47 minutes ago, Pistol said:

i will be shocked if Liddell leaves.   if he was 3 inches taller, fine, he'd be a prototypical power forward then but at 6'7" i think he has to show a little more outside the lane skills to be able to stick.   i say he is just getting that advice of what he has to do.   

willie likes this