Transfers - 2021

ACE

82 points per game pre covid with 73 possessions per game. 69 points post covid with 66 possessions per game. 1.15 points per possession when we played fast. 1.04 points per possession when we slowed down. Bully ball is an effing joke. Play fast. Win. Competition was better post covid for the most part but we have a team of athletes and a few good shooters and we slowed down and tried to let undersized guys bully their way into big men. Covid zapped our energy but man our change in philosophy to bully ball tanked the season. Maybe we couldn't run as much post covid but we didn't have the legs for bully ball either. Hopefully next year we run when the offense doesn't go through Goodwin and French. Until then or until some sort of off-season news actually happens, I need a break from this board. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slufan13, thanks for providing the stats that backs up what many of us on here have been thinking about the post Covid stretch. For whatever the reason, we changed our style. 

In no game was this more evident then our biggest most important game of the year, the semi loss to St. B's. It cost us a dance invite. Against a team we easily had outmanned we decided to go with Bully Ball. Pound it inside and hope Has his little hook working or that JGood will be there to clean up the mess. The only problem was St. B's had a robovac on the inside that sucked up our shots like the black hole in space sucks up stars. And the surprising thing is we kept doing it over and over again completely satisfying Einstein's definition of insanity. 

Not knowing what JGood or even Has' plans are for the future shouldn't matter to Ford. He's got the same stats as you and should see the benefit of this team being a running team far outweighs the hardhat style. Of course, the roster's not filled out yet, so we have to see what types the portal will deliver. But if it does nothing, with the athletes we have our game plan should be to push the rock and put the other team on it's heels.  

Schasz likes this

3 hours ago, slufan13 said:

82 points per game pre covid with 73 possessions per game. 69 points post covid with 66 possessions per game. 1.15 points per possession when we played fast. 1.04 points per possession when we slowed down. Bully ball is an effing joke. Play fast. Win. Competition was better post covid for the most part but we have a team of athletes and a few good shooters and we slowed down and tried to let undersized guys bully their way into big men. Covid zapped our energy but man our change in philosophy to bully ball tanked the season. Maybe we couldn't run as much post covid but we didn't have the legs for bully ball either. Hopefully next year we run when the offense doesn't go through Goodwin and French. Until then or until some sort of off-season news actually happens, I need a break from this board. 

If you want 80 ppg to be the norm, then you should be rooting for a McKissic signing or the equivalent.  As it stands, Yuri makes the running game go.  The other guys are finishers.  If Yuri isn't right physically or a team has quick guards to slow him down, there is no running game.  

The point on Collins is well made.  That's why we need another PG .... not only to back up Collins and continue the ability to run, but to groom as Collins eventual replacement.  The college game is a guard's game and the point runs the engine.  A 6'2" McKissic will get more threes off a running game than he will as a 6'2" guard roaming the perimeter.  Cases in point?  Jacbobs and Jimerson.  And Jimerson is taller.

8 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

you guy sure didnt pay attention to the 2 yuri's last year.   one yuri led pre pause when the billikens played fast on both ends of the floor and one that walked the ball down the floor and allowed opponents out court freedom each game.   his turnovers were up, his scoring was down, he was shell of what he was the first half.  

yes we have seen a very exciting yuri collins.   but when the team is forced to slow the pace, his effectiveness goes down.   

we all want the first yuri and know it is there.   but the style of play ford seems to prefer doesnt go along with collins attributes imo and if that continues the rest of yuri's career he wont be the legend we all know he can be.   now if you cant see the aspect of underachievement as my comparison vehicle by using the polk illustration, sorry you arent observant enough to understand.   i'm not knocking collins as much as disagreeing completely with the way our coach plays the game.   

I think we all agree Yuri is at his very best pushing the pace. However even if he breaks a leg and has to play with a walking boot he’s a huge upgrade over Polk. They aren’t even like players regardless of pace. 

How about if Ford switched his style and guards quit crashing the boards? Would that make If guards aren’t allowed to rebound JGood is just a slight upgrade over John Redden a valid statement? 

AJ Wilson, an All A10 defender is transferring out at Mason.  Michale Hughes, Duquesne, has announced he will forego further eligibility to turn pro.  Ira Lee, the transfer from Arizona to Geedubya, was a four-star recruit and listed as the 8th best PF in the nation as a high school senior.  Lee's best year was as a sophomore when he played in 31 games and averaged just under 7 ppg.  The Bonnies have gotten a commitment from 6'3" PG Quadry Adams from Wake Forest.  Admas played in 9 games for the Deacs and average 2.2 ppg.  Chuba Ohams is transferring out of Fordham.  

8 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

you guy sure didnt pay attention to the 2 yuri's last year.   one yuri led pre pause when the billikens played fast on both ends of the floor and one that walked the ball down the floor and allowed opponents out court freedom each game.   his turnovers were up, his scoring was down, he was shell of what he was the first half.  

yes we have seen a very exciting yuri collins.   but when the team is forced to slow the pace, his effectiveness goes down.   

we all want the first yuri and know it is there.   but the style of play ford seems to prefer doesnt go along with collins attributes imo and if that continues the rest of yuri's career he wont be the legend we all know he can be.   now if you cant see the aspect of underachievement as my comparison vehicle by using the polk illustration, sorry you arent observant enough to understand.   i'm not knocking collins as much as disagreeing completely with the way our coach plays the game.   

Roy. Like most fan groups, we overrate how good and how deep our roster really is. We also ignore our flaws. Not saying we were bad and had no talent but not the talent to run our opponents out of the gym. And yes, we were a different team pre and post COVID (and health and breathing issues from the virus likely contributed to us not running - more than your easy target of blaming Coach Ford for everything) - but you are also placing your emphasis on OOC  vs conference games.  Conference opponents know us, scout us and implement game plans against us.  OOC - whether LSU this year or Auburn and K-State last year don’t. Big difference. 
Also,  we cannot run if we don’t play defense. Watch Alabama tonight. Every successful good team which runs the ball and plays up tempo first plays excellent defense.  We don’t. Our season is over, so I can now say: Perkins plays no defense and Yuri has done little as well. Hargrove made great strides and is better offensively but he is a liability on defense too  

And 2 years in a row, Yuri has been injured, worn down and JGood and Jacobs proved ineffective. JGood is gone, I have no faith in Jacobs (and even if he comes thru - he will be a Senior) and Yuri will be. Junior. We need immediate help at PG

Bully ball was our highly successful s6 player offense led by JGood and Isabell - not what we watched these past two years. We went to the Tournament with Bully ball. All new players and styles these past 2 years. If you don’t like our style these past 2 years, call it something else. 

18 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

Bully ball was our highly successful s6 player offense led by JGood and Isabell - not what we watched these past two years. We went to the Tournament with Bully ball. All new players and styles these past 2 years. If you don’t like our style these past 2 years, call it something else. 

Bully ball also got us a 10-8 record in conference that season. We went on a run in the conference tournament because Isabell turned into a different player offensively, not really because of bully ball.

I think what some people are forgetting about Yuri is that he was a Freshman and Sophomore the last two years.

A lot of programs he would have been learning the college game the last two years so he could step into a startling role with big minutes his Jr. year. 
I think some were guilty of expecting to much from an underclass man starting at PG.

Ideally we could bring in a Freshman PG to learn for Yuri the next two years and fill it when necessary. Then when Yuri graduates this years Freshman can step in as a junior and not miss a beat.

I think we will see a big jump from Yuri now that he is an upperclassman and leader of the team. 

BilliesBy40 and Fan Guy like this

21 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I'm not Brian. However, you literally say "I take heat for speaking the truth"  Maybe you meant I take heat for having a different or lesser opinion of others. It's not the truth, it's your opinion

First, sorry to Brian. Was sending a text to a different Brian at the same time yesterday...
And again, appreciate your concern for what I might be saying. Maybe you should focus on what I am saying instead . And look in the mirror as you repeat your own mantra: reading comprehension.  
I have taken heat for pointing out facts about Yuri - decreased performance, increased turnovers, bad decision making, turnovers by throwing the ball away on a last second shots, few steals, other teams not guarding him at all, the other team’s PG posting him up, his lack of height, his poor defense at the 3 point line, other guys being double teamed bc of Yuri not even being a threat.  These are facts which I have said in the past - not opinions. Here are more truthful facts about Yuri in our 2 biggest games of the year:  in the season ending NIT loss to Miss State , Yuri had 1 steal, 2 turnovers and 3 points, and against St Bona with our Tournament hopes on the line, Yuri had 0 steals, 2 turnovers and 1 point being outplayed by both opposing PG. Should we praise Yuri for his 9 assists and 5 assists in these bad losses?  Yuri did his part but the others not?  Yuri’s teammates and coaches let him down?

Yesterday, I said he was OK - now that’s an opinion. At the same time, I also mentioned that he had been injured most of last year, again part of this year and likely affected physically by Covid. Untruthful opinion ? I didn’t blame Yuri for everything that has gone wrong these past two years. I could, as others have, by saying that Yuri has failed to take us to the NCAA tournament these past two years ... a truthful fact. I would say this would be truthful but also misleading.
Again, pointing out bad facts and speaking the truth has lead to heat. 
Coincidently, I post comments about the entire team and you focus on only one: Yuri. Obsession?  
And before you try to re-present your same tired stat of assists per game which you obviously feel makes your argument and allows you to cancel others, I took a look at that stat. You are correct, Yuri is top 10 in assists. Here is the stat I believe you are referring to. https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketball-men/d1/current/individual/140
Note:  the leader has 2 more  than Yuri at 8.4 assista per game (Yuri had 6.1 per game) and the guy in 50th place had 1 less than Yuri at 4.9 assists per game.  So what? Yuri had 1 more assist per game (2 points) than the 50th place guy and is only 2 assists per the top guy (4 points).  Let’s assume Yuri is the leader next year with 8 assist per game - so what - we get 4 more points per game as a team?   Will Yuri still score only 1 point and 3 points when our most important games are on the line?  Will Yuri’s defense allow Lofton still to  score 14 points and Molinar 19 points ? Scoring, defense, forcing turnovers and rebounds is more important than your assists per game stat. Does Yuri run our offense better than JGood?  Of course!!  I will take a PG with only 3 assists per game if he helps defensively, scores 8 to 10 ppg and can make steals and disruptions per game.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the 1980s. No shot clock, 4 corners stall, no 3 point line to start the decades, shoes made out of leather, defined roles among the starters, shooting guard, small forward, power forward and center, anyone over 6’6” told never to dribble or put the ball on the floor - and your favorite, a pass first point guard.  Here’s some reading for you. https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/748520-college-basketball-power-rankings-top-40-point-guards-in-college-hoops-history.amp.html
Let me know when you would like to talk basketball in 2021. 

51 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

First, sorry to Brian. Was sending a text to a different Brian at the same time yesterday...
And again, appreciate your concern for what I might be saying. Maybe you should focus on what I am saying instead . And look in the mirror as you repeat your own mantra: reading comprehension.  
I have taken heat for pointing out facts about Yuri - decreased performance, increased turnovers, bad decision making, turnovers by throwing the ball away on a last second shots, few steals, other teams not guarding him at all, the other team’s PG posting him up, his lack of height, his poor defense at the 3 point line, other guys being double teamed bc of Yuri not even being a threat.  These are facts which I have said in the past - not opinions. Here are more truthful facts about Yuri in our 2 biggest games of the year:  in the season ending NIT loss to Miss State , Yuri had 1 steal, 2 turnovers and 3 points, and against St Bona with our Tournament hopes on the line, Yuri had 0 steals, 2 turnovers and 1 point being outplayed by both opposing PG. Should we praise Yuri for his 9 assists and 5 assists in these bad losses?  Yuri did his part but the others not?  Yuri’s teammates and coaches let him down?

Yesterday, I said he was OK - now that’s an opinion. At the same time, I also mentioned that he had been injured most of last year, again part of this year and likely affected physically by Covid. Untruthful opinion ? I didn’t blame Yuri for everything that has gone wrong these past two years. I could, as others have, by saying that Yuri has failed to take us to the NCAA tournament these past two years ... a truthful fact. I would say this would be truthful but also misleading.
Again, pointing out bad facts and speaking the truth has lead to heat. 
Coincidently, I post comments about the entire team and you focus on only one: Yuri. Obsession?  
And before you try to re-present your same tired stat of assists per game which you obviously feel makes your argument and allows you to cancel others, I took a look at that stat. You are correct, Yuri is top 10 in assists. Here is the stat I believe you are referring to. https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketball-men/d1/current/individual/140
Note:  the leader has 2 more  than Yuri at 8.4 assista per game (Yuri had 6.1 per game) and the guy in 50th place had 1 less than Yuri at 4.9 assists per game.  So what? Yuri had 1 more assist per game (2 points) than the 50th place guy and is only 2 assists per the top guy (4 points).  Let’s assume Yuri is the leader next year with 8 assist per game - so what - we get 4 more points per game as a team?   Will Yuri still score only 1 point and 3 points when our most important games are on the line?  Will Yuri’s defense allow Lofton still to  score 14 points and Molinar 19 points ? Scoring, defense, forcing turnovers and rebounds is more important than your assists per game stat. Does Yuri run our offense better than JGood?  Of course!!  I will take a PG with only 3 assists per game if he helps defensively, scores 8 to 10 ppg and can make steals and disruptions per game.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the 1980s. No shot clock, 4 corners stall, no 3 point line to start the decades, shoes made out of leather, defined roles among the starters, shooting guard, small forward, power forward and center, anyone over 6’6” told never to dribble or put the ball on the floor - and your favorite, a pass first point guard.  Here’s some reading for you. https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/748520-college-basketball-power-rankings-top-40-point-guards-in-college-hoops-history.amp.html
Let me know when you would like to talk basketball in 2021. 

I think you know Yuri was hurt in the RI game, He was never the same after that. 

Before Injury 11 games 77 assists against 21 turnovers for and average of 7/1.9

After he came back clearly playing injured 7 games 39 assists vs 20 turnovers so 5.6/2.85

Steals after .85 pg before 1.5

I'll also agree he wasn't as good defensively the last 7 games. I think the injury played a role. You apparently do not. 

You're point about Yuri's assists not being that much better than the guy 40 places down would also be true with say JGood he avg'd. 10.1 rbpg for 16th. But heck is that really better than the guy at 75th? at 8.1? It only makes the difference of about 1 point per possession so 2 pts per game. 

How about Perkins 3 pt% he shot .376 what's really the difference between that and 30%? How about 1.2 ppg so really what's the big deal between 30 and 38%? 

Your statement.  "I will take a PG with only 3 assists per game if he helps defensively, scores 8 to 10 ppg and can make steals and disruptions per game"

However, really before or after the injury is irrelevant as the statement above describes what you want in a pg. Which is not want I want in a pg so we'll never agree. 

I'd also like to see Yuri increase his offense to be what I'd call elite he needs to. However, if he never scores more than he does now I'll take a healthy version of today's Yuri Collins over the guy you describe above

6 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I think you know Yuri was hurt in the RI game, He was never the same after that. 

Before Injury 11 games 77 assists against 21 turnovers for and average of 7/1.9

After he came back clearly playing injured 7 games 39 assists vs 20 turnovers so 5.6/2.85

Steals after .85 pg before 1.5

I'll also agree he wasn't as good defensively the last 7 games. I think the injury played a role. You apparently do not. 

You're point about Yuri's assists not being that much better than the guy 40 places down would also be true with say JGood he avg'd. 10.1 rbpg for 16th. But heck is that really better than the guy at 75th? at 8.1? It only makes the difference of about 1 point per possession so 2 pts per game. 

How about Perkins 3 pt% he shot .376 what's really the difference between that and 30%? How about 1.2 ppg so really what's the big deal between 30 and 38%? 

Your statement.  "I will take a PG with only 3 assists per game if he helps defensively, scores 8 to 10 ppg and can make steals and disruptions per game"

However, really before or after the injury is irrelevant as the statement above describes what you want in a pg. Which is not want I want in a pg so we'll never agree. 

I'd also like to see Yuri increase his offense to be what I'd call elite he needs to. However, if he never scores more than he does now I'll take a healthy version of today's Yuri Collins over the guy you describe above

I know that Yuri was hurt this year. I know he was hurt last year too. I know he was slowed by Covid too. Injuries are part of the game and even more reason to have depth at PG. 

When healthy, Yuri is better and our team is better.  Even healthy, though, we need more from the position. I hope Yuri can do it. I am pulling for him. 

Yuri is not a “pass first” PG bc he sees the floor better and passes better than “combo guards” such as Kwamain Mitchell and Mike McCall but bc he lacks their offensive skill.  He is “pass first” mostly by default. Glad he is on our team, play him but we need more help and depth at the position.  
And unlike the stats you list, every point guard in the country would have more assists if they shot less and passed more. Easy to increase assist numbers and assist percentages as opposed to increasing made shots or made shot percentages.
If more PG assists led to more wins, every team would do this. Instead, the opposite is true - and has been since the 1980’s. Scoring from the PG position helps the team more. A PG who can shoot the 3, opens the lane for the other 4 and helps the team win. And a PG who can dribble penetrate and score as well as pass helps the team with scoring, by drawing fouls and gives higher percentage shots to the other 4 - all which help the team win.  I don’t see any correlation between PG assists and winning and again suggest there is no correlation other than what you have been peddling.  
Compared to JGood playing the PG, Yuri is a wizard. But because he has no offensive game, no one bothers to even guard him, he makes us predictable and he makes things harder on the other 4, his skill set makes our margins more difficult to win. And we haven’t even got to defense, steals and rebounds. 
Going forward, I want a point guard who can defend and score as well as run the offense. Call him what you want - a combo guard or a 2021 PG. We have room for both him and Yuri. 

Mark Smith and Parker Braun from Mizzou are in the portal. Smith is taking a grad transfer year and had a SLU offer out of HS before going to Illinois and eventually transferring to Mizzou. I don't think SLU recruited Braun, who started out as a walk-on, but offered his brother Christian right as he was about to blow up, eventually ending up at KU. We've already discussed Pinson, who had a SLU offer out of HS.

Not that I think it'll happen, but Smith has a chance to be the first player ever to play for SLU, Mizzou, and Illinois.

One of the greatest point guards in UNLV history was a 5'11 point guard named Mark Wade who had a career average of 3.6 ppg in a Rebel uniform.  He also had a career average of 8.5 apg.  The reason he was so effective is because he played alongside one of the greatest shooting guards in UNLV history, a 6'2 guard named Freddie Banks.  Banks was very good from the three point line and the free throw line and could create his own shot with ease.  Even if the original fast break wasn't there, Wade could hit Banks on the secondary break and Banks could quickly break down his defender.

We need to find a Freddie Banks type player to pair with our historic point guard, who will hold the all-time assists record by a significant margin when his career is done.  It's called a backcourt for a reason.  The backcourt isn't just one 5'11 point guard pushing the ball.  

slufanskip likes this

13 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

I know that Yuri was hurt this year. I know he was hurt last year too. I know he was slowed by Covid too. Injuries are part of the game and even more reason to have depth at PG. 

When healthy, Yuri is better and our team is better.  Even healthy, though, we need more from the position. I hope Yuri can do it. I am pulling for him. 

Yuri is not a “pass first” PG bc he sees the floor better and passes better than “combo guards” such as Kwamain Mitchell and Mike McCall but bc he lacks their offensive skill.  He is “pass first” mostly by default. Glad he is on our team, play him but we need more help and depth at the position.  
And unlike the stats you list, every point guard in the country would have more assists if they shot less and passed more. Easy to increase assist numbers and assist percentages as opposed to increasing made shots or made shot percentages.
If more PG assists led to more wins, every team would do this. Instead, the opposite is true - and has been since the 1980’s. Scoring from the PG position helps the team more. A PG who can shoot the 3, opens the lane for the other 4 and helps the team win. And a PG who can dribble penetrate and score as well as pass helps the team with scoring, by drawing fouls and gives higher percentage shots to the other 4 - all which help the team win.  I don’t see any correlation between PG assists and winning and again suggest there is no correlation other than what you have been peddling.  
Compared to JGood playing the PG, Yuri is a wizard. But because he has no offensive game, no one bothers to even guard him, he makes us predictable and he makes things harder on the other 4, his skill set makes our margins more difficult to win. And we haven’t even got to defense, steals and rebounds. 
Going forward, I want a point guard who can defend and score as well as run the offense. Call him what you want - a combo guard or a 2021 PG. We have room for both him and Yuri. 

Yuri is not a “pass first” PG bc he sees the floor better and passes better than “combo guards” such as Kwamain Mitchell and Mike McCall but bc he lacks their offensive skill.  He is “pass first” mostly by default.

Here lies the difference in our opinions regarding Yuri. He's pass first because he see's the floor better and is better at it than most. This and what the ideal pg looks like. 

I agree we need another guard who has a good handle and can score still. I'd like him to shoot 35% plus from the 3. 

You just want a different pg than I do. Before Covid many on here thought the team was better than the Majerus teams that remember still only won one game in the tourney. That was with Yuri as a pass first pg. I'm one that believes despite the way the season ended that sans covid, this was the best Billiken team of my fandom. 

If we can get a pg who can pass like Yuri and score 15ppg ... I'll take him and Yuri can sit. 

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

Yuri is not a “pass first” PG bc he sees the floor better and passes better than “combo guards” such as Kwamain Mitchell and Mike McCall but bc he lacks their offensive skill.  He is “pass first” mostly by default.

Here lies the difference in our opinions regarding Yuri. He's pass first because he see's the floor better and is better at it than most. This and what the ideal pg looks like. 

I agree we need another guard who has a good handle and can score still. I'd like him to shoot 35% plus from the 3. 

You just want a better pg than I do. Before Covid many on here thought the team was better than the Majerus teams that remember still only won one game in the tourney. That was with Yuri as a pass first pg. I'm one that believes despite the way the season ended that sans covid, this was the best Billiken team of my fandom. 

If we can get a pg who can pass like Yuri and score 15ppg ... I'll take him and Yuri can sit. 

The RM team, which Crews got for 2 years got in the NCAA's 3 years in a row and got to the field of 32 each of those years.  Best team IMO.  Next best the Spoon teams of 1994 and 95 that got to the NCAA's twice and advanced to the field of 32 one of those years in a tougher league than the A10.  This team ..... a strong third.

David King likes this

Former SLU recruits in the transfer portal, updated. Current school in parentheses, followed by next year's class status and expected remaining eligibility, including COVID bonus year.

Had an offer from SLU at some point:
John Bol Ajak (Syracuse) - Freshman, 4 Years
Madut Akec (South Florida) - Junior, 3 Years
Dudley Blackwell (Iowa State) - Sophomore, 4 Years
Christian Brown (Georgia) - Junior, 3 Years

Nimari Burnett (Texas Tech) - Sophomore, 4 Years
Michael Christmas (James Madison) - Junior, 3 Years
Cam'Ron Fletcher (Kentucky) - Sophomore, 4 Years
DaJuan Gordon (K-State) - Junior, 3 Years
Elijah Joiner (Tulsa) - Grad Transfer, 1 Year
Jamal Mashburn, Jr. (Minnesota) - Sophomore, 4 Years
Ismael Massoud (Wake Forest) - Junior, 3 Years
Markquis Nowell (Little Rock) - Senior, 2 Years
Mickey Pearson (TCU) - Sophomore, 4 Years
Xavier Pinson (Mizzou) - Senior, 2 Years
Joseph Reece (Old Dominion) - Senior, 2 Years
Nate Reuvers (Wisconsin) - Grad Transfer, 1 Year
Jared Ridder (Missouri State) - Senior, 2 Years
Mark Smith (Mizzou) - Grad Transfer, 1 Year
KyKy Tandy (Xavier) - Junior, 3 Years
Symir Torrence (Marquette) - Junior, 3 Years
Qudus Wahab (Georgetown) - Junior, 3 Years
Dallas Watson (Saint Peter's) - Senior, 2 Years
Aaron Wheeler (Purdue) - Senior, 2 Years
Keshawn Williams (Tulsa) - Freshman, 4 Years
Wyatt Yess (Yale) - Grad Transfer, 1-2 Years (Yale didn't play this season)

Had SLU interest at some point:
Lenell Henry (Prairie View A&M) - Grad Transfer, 1 Year
Tray Hollowell (Wofford) - Grad Transfer, 1 Year
Cooper Neese (Indiana State) - Senior, 2 Years
Rashad Weekly-McDaniels (Central Michigan) - Sophomore, 4 Years

Others that have been contacted by SLU:
Donovan Clay (Valpo) - Junior, 3 Years
Mason Madsen (Cincinnati) - Sophomore, 4 Years
Brandon McKissic (Kansas City) - Grad Transfer, 1 Year

There have been plenty of others contacted by SLU that I don't know about (yet), and possibly some names I've missed for offers/interest. Tyson Walker, for example, who committed to Michigan State out of Northeastern.

13 minutes ago, NH said:

@Pistol Thanks for the great list. You can add Xavier Pinson to the names who have been contacted by SLU. See below for link: 

https://247sports.com/Article/Kentucky-basketball-recruiting-transfers-Xavier-Pinson-Missouri-163078669/

Yeah, I have him on the former offers list.