Transfers - 2021

ACE

5 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

It’s gonna be like a brand new team every year.  Even if your team doesn’t change much, the other league teams are bound to, changing your league position and competitive circumstances.  I’m not a fan of the transfer rule change.

Root for the uniforms.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's terrible.  was this sick person even watching the game?   he was the best buckeye on the floor.   what is wrong with people?

Around the A10 ... Scott Spencer from La Salle to Tulane.  Also out Josh Oduro at Mason.  Lincoln Ball at Geedubya.  David Beatty at La Salle.  Some minor bench rider at Mason.  

I think we can expect some more once the Bonnies, VCU, Richmond, Dayton and us, even us, bow out of the NCAA and NIT.  I think there might be one or two on VCU that would not surprise me.  Dayton might lose a body if the incoming four-star forwards are as good as they say.  And I'm always waiting for the other shoe to fall for us.

21 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Everybody has a microphone now.  Even irresponsible a$$holes.

EJ and those Ohio State fans should just meet up in Salinas. He is a Billiken great relative. 

Had EJ went to Kentucky then requesting paystubs would also be in order. 

57 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

that's terrible.  was this sick person even watching the game?   he was the best buckeye on the floor.   what is wrong with people?

Liddell wasn’t the reason they lost the game, he was the reason why they didn’t lose by double digits in regulation.

Littlebill likes this

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

EJ Liddell stood out as by far the best Ohio State player vs. ORU. These social media attacks are terrible. No one should have to endure that. 

Liddell vs. ORU: 23 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists. 

18 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

EJ Liddell was the only Ohio State player that stood out as a good player vs. ORU. These social media attacks are terrible. No one should have to endure that. 

Liddell vs. ORU: 23 points, 14 rebounds, 5 assists. 

I was gonna say ... Maybe the dude who missed the shots to win the game. Doesn't make sense.

Having lived in Ohio for a number of years I can say OSU fans are some of the most obnoxious you'll ever meet. They got the greatest band in the land, the greatest all time Football God, Woody, they got the greatest campus bar scene, High ST, and on and on and on. If they don't win every friggin game, it's because their best player let them down. EJ should come home if he wants to feel real sincere love. 

All that said, when we played MSU in the 2012 dance in Columbus, I think every OSU fan was pulling for SLU. Probably because MSU beat them in the B10 tourney that year, and they're inbred hatred for all schools up north. 

I can’t stand OSU or their fan base. 
That said I don’t think it’s fair to go after OSU fans for this attack.

I read the DMs and have no idea if the jackass is an OSU fan.

My money is that the dude had money on the game or he could just be a psychotic . 

Anyway Hopefully that dips*** get the karma that is coming his way and hopefully Liddell can move on and continue improving his game. He’s got a great future.

For the record OSU fans are most definitely obnoxious jerks.

30 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

When I was at Purdue, the OSU fans were the worst. You’d have 30 year old men trying to pick fights and chanting at random groups of people. OSU was the only school that caused a few establishments to ban anyone in OSU gear on game days. 

To put a twist on a classic joke: how do you know someone from Columbus is in the room? Just wait, they’ll tell you!

cheeseman likes this

11 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

If we land a few splash transfers in coming weeks, I can't wait for my unrealistic excitement to go through the roof. 

In Ford I trust so I can see 2 big time transfers being signed maybe 3.

I am already past the disappointment and excited for next season and getting back into Chaifetz again.

cgeldmacher likes this

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

In Ford I trust so I can see 2 big time transfers being signed maybe 3.

I am already past the disappointment and excited for next season and getting back into Chaifetz again.

same here... I am also remembering this is the time of year Ford is at his best... There is no doubt he has been licking his chops seeing this transfer portal.

Here’s an article about how McKissic will be in high demand:

https://247sports.com/Article/UMKC-senior-Brandon-McKissic-hits-the-transfer-market-162881730/

From the article: “Saint Louis University will surely try to make a play to bring McKissic home for his final year of eligibility, but the competition is going to be stiff and at 247Sports we are expecting some fairly high level programs to get involved.”