GDT: vs UMass

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, BilliesBy40 said:

Well, it’ll be either St. Joe’s, La Salle, or UMass on Friday.

31 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I’ll play anyone right now

If they play like tonight they could beat a combination of those 3 teams.

This team is peaking at the right time.

I feel like tonight is the game we’ve been waiting for all year. It wasn’t perfect, we missed some bunnies (which I chalk up to being a little too hyped up for Senior Night). But the effort and discipline on both ends of the floor, just shutting them down defensively, taking care of the ball, taking good shots (and sometimes over passing), instead of forcing it. This is the type of game we’ve been waiting for all season. Now we just gotta keep it up. AWESOME NIGHT! #TeamBlue!

5 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I feel like tonight is the game we’ve been waiting for all year. It wasn’t perfect, we missed some bunnies (which I chalk up to being a little too hyped up for Senior Night). But the effort and discipline on both ends of the floor, just shutting them down defensively, taking care of the ball, taking good shots (and sometimes over passing), instead of forcing it. This is the type of game we’ve been waiting for all season. Now we just gotta keep it up. AWESOME NIGHT! #TeamBlue!

To me it was the 2nd best game we’ve played this year vs a team with a pulse 

Reinert310 likes this

27 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

main thing missing from our vision no G Jmmmmm