Crewsorlose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Kansas had two positive  players left at KU when they left for the tournament 

I'm fine with both of our national championships being in question because not all of the top teams were playing in the tournament we were in.

1 minute ago, slufan13 said:

It's crazy that all the smaller conferences got through their tournaments without teams having to drop out but the big boys can't hack it

hot girls on bigger campuses

That win sure doesn’t help Wichita. Could they still be out with a loss to cinci tomorrow?

Also, the eye test on all these bubblers has been bad. But so was ours. However our loss was a week ago. It might benefit us that the selection crew has shorter memories..maybe.  

1 hour ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

If there’s anything I’ve learned from watching all these bubble teams is that we pass the eye test much more than they do 

You think average Joe fan that tuned into our nationally televised games on ESPN2 against Dayton and Saturday's CBS Sports game against St. Bonaventure thinks we fit the eye test?

4 hours ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The staid, boring Michigan State Spartan (MSU Spartans Presented by Rocket Mortgage) with that big, gangly helmet, can’t groove like the Billiken. 

Do the right thing, NCAA. Show some intestinal fortitude. 9-12 in conference, NET 70, is not NCAA at large worthy, even if it came from the Heavenly Host Conference.

So beating three top ten teams isn't good enough.  Tough crowd today.

BTW, that new "Presented by", is waaayyyyy beyond acceptable in my book.

12 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

So beating three top ten teams isn't good enough.  Tough crowd today.

BTW, that new "Presented by", is waaayyyyy beyond acceptable in my book.

Back in the days of yore, a veteran NCAA Committee member bellowed in his Southern drawl, "based upon the entire body of work."  Of course that interesting standard applied to include a Power 5 also ran, not to excise one like MSU Spartans Presented by Rocket Mortgage.