Path to NCAA Tourney

Crewsorlose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

The biggest difference in our resumes are Road record (Wichita advantage) and metrics (SLU advantage). Kind of a toss up but their metrics are so much worse than ours...

can see road records meaning much without crowd 

Wichita St has a win over a top 10 Houston team which is something no other bubble teams really have. Just root for Houston to win the AAC tourney. Wichita St could be left out which would be big for us but this scenario has more downside than if they just would have won.

10 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Wichita St has a win over a top 10 Houston team which is something no other bubble teams really have. Just root for Houston to win the AAC tourney. Wichita St could be left out which would be big for us but this scenario has more downside than if they just would have won.

If LSU wins tomorrow, is the WSU over Houston THAT much better than LSUs?

Just now, BilliesBy40 said:

Yes by about 20 spots in the NET rankings, but the perception of LSU is obviously trending up.

If LSU wins tomorrow, they’ll have a net likely in the teens, so wouldn’t be far behind at all. 

18 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

24 hours till we learn our fate...

Correction: 23 hours as we spring forward tonight.

6 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

I thought the timer was off on their website lmao. I had no idea that happens already

Had no idea either. I usually have no idea when daylight savings begins or ends until my dad calls/texts me to tell me to change the clocks. To which I inevitably reply, “every device I use to tell time does it automatically.” Lol

12 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Utah St is probably in but it would be nice to see them get run out of the gym tonight 

How come Utah State has some 40 year old white guy from the Y league on their team? How is he eligible, some kind of one year covid waiver or something?

1 minute ago, JettFlight5 said:

LSU has built quite the fanbase in St. Louis recently...hoping they can keep it rolling one more day.

Geaux Bayou Bengals!!