Crewsorlose

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Another team to watch: Wichita State

Same record as us in Q1 and Q2, but no Q3 or Q4 losses.

currently losing a Q4 game by double digits. 

what’s worse to the committee? 2 Q3 losses (one barely in Q3) or 1 Q4 loss?

Wichita St would probably be in due to having a more high quality win (Houston) but they'd definitely be squarely on the bubble as a last team in/first team out type of team

25 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Wichita takes the lead over a bad S. Fla. team. They should win that one pretty easily.

18 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Wichita St would probably be in due to having a more high quality win (Houston) but they'd definitely be squarely on the bubble as a last team in/first team out type of team

That's my guess too. It would be great for them to lose as long as Houston win the conference tournament. Otherwise, it could give the AAC another bid.

1 hour ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Agreed. I'm starting to think @NextYearBill may be right in that the selection committee will be more forgiving with our 30 day COVID pause than Lundardi et al. have been.  I also think at this point we can drop the additional game discussion and focus on rooting for SDSU, LSU, and Georgetown (among others). 

In honor of St. Patty's day and Selection Sunday, I suggest everyone procure a lovely bottle of Irish whiskey and get nice and toasty before they announce the field. That way we will all be well on our way to a celebratory black out by sundown! 

The beauty of this suggestion is that 1. We will be well in the way of our celebration if the verdict is good for SLU, and 2. We will be well in the way to oblivion if the opposite happens. Just make sure you are home and do not have to drive.

47 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

The flip side of this is their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best wins are only ranked 52, 102, 133 while ours are 30, 69, 72. Have to look at the overall body of work

59 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Their listed as a 12 seed by Lunardi and may not be listed on the bubble, because he has them as an automatic qualifier.

Bulls you 65-58 with 6:00 to go....

Rage Against the Machine's - Bulls on Parade running through my head