• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

At the half:

Fresno up 6

GTown up 15(!!!)

X on a 15-5 run in just 4 minutes to cut a 19 point deficit to 9 with 7 to go. Illinois smoking Michigan by 28.

By the way, with this talk of teams withdrawing from the tournament: If a one-bid conference automatic qualifier is out, I think the runner up for that conference takes their place. I don't think the first-team out would take Abeliene Christian's place as a 15-seed

1 minute ago, Deutschkind said:

By the way, with this talk of teams withdrawing from the tournament: If a one-bid conference automatic qualifier is out, I think the runner up for that conference takes their place. I don't think the first-team out would take Abeliene Christian's place as a 15-seed

That's my understanding of it as well 

2 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

Do we want Duke to win over GT? I can’t root for them...they should be dq’d anyway for quitting scheduled games when teams like SLU were begging to play. Great message by The Count. 

Never pull for Duke unless they play North Carolina. Then root for the roof to cave in.

billiken_roy and dennis_w like this

2 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

Do we want Duke to win over GT? I can’t root for them...they should be dq’d anyway for quitting scheduled games when teams like SLU were begging to play. Great message by The Count. 

Sure, GT is projected to be in the field and the Dukies need to win multiple games to get in.