GDT: ROUTE THE RAMS

mrjoelabs

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ARon said:

Just listen to the postgame show.  Ford’s got nothing. The COVID pause broke him and he doesn’t have any answers.

It is going to be brutal for recruiting locally when you try to point out JGood picking SLU, and your competition points out his only taste of the dance in 4 years was one game where we got walked by FSU.

again, I bet your whole bank account you are wrong. I am assuming I won't make much on this bet, though.

Fan Guy, CBFan and Fraz like this

9 minutes ago, CBFan said:

So the phantom French turn around foul did not effect the game?

do you not want to talk about the awful play for the first 20 minutes of the game??? we were not for too much of the game to blame refs imo

2 minutes ago, ARon said:

Just listen to the postgame show.  Ford’s got nothing. The COVID pause broke him and he doesn’t have any answers.

It is going to be brutal for recruiting locally when you try to point out JGood picking SLU, and your competition points out his only taste of the dance in 4 years was one game where we got walked by FSU.

You don’t even know who we played in the NCAA tourney so I can’t take you seriously.

The refs weren’t with us, but they didn’t cause the 15-6 turnover margin with their one point guard playing the whole game with their best player injured. They didn’t have Jimerson take that open shot and miss either. I blame the Bills and whoever thought it was a good idea to burn the last timeout between free throws. 

11 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

yeah the bonnies are a bad team.. get your head out of your a**

you're right. I was simply forgetting the bonnies.  But do not forget for a sec we did not play that good against them. And that was mainly my point

10 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

C'mon Bay ---- Majerus crying about academic time.  Yeah, sure.

Posted for the Majerus quote- “get the hell out of the league.” Academics was not the reason for posting the link. SLU does not belong in this East Coast Bus League, period, especially with its newer Southern Branch.

Look at the last month +. 1. A10, based in Newport News, VA moves it’s Tournament to Richmond. 2. A10 then puts its Tourney Championship Game in Dayton. 3. Ted Valentine’s dispensing with justice at VCU tonight.

The issue is SLU has nowhere better to go. We are stuck.

I'm in the boat that we simply didn't play well enough to win and we put the game in the refs hands. Never going to end well for a team playing VCU. We had too many long stretches where Ford went all defensive and we got stops but didn't score on the other end. It's happened literally all season 

someoneelse and brianstl like this

3 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Posted for the Majerus quote- “get the hell out of the league.” Academics was not the reason for posting the link. SLU does not belong in this East Coast Bus League, period, especially with its newer Southern Branch.

The issue is SLU has nowhere better to go. 

I hate the A10 and

:Dolphin: