GDT: ROUTE THE RAMS

mrjoelabs

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

im not that upset ncause i didnt think we would win, nor did i think we would beat vcu.  Its actually really simple, even during the four game win streak, it was against bad teams.  At poit did I actually think we were back, or playing well.

Ive said since lasalle 1.0 it would take us to win the A10 tourney for us to play in the dance.  

Dont get too upset. Be mad at our play, not the season 

yeah the bonnies are a bad team.. get your head out of your a**

majerus mojo likes this

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BigMouthBilliken said:

To have the season basically over at this point with that loss over some garbage calls has to be the most Infuriating thing I can think of

no man. we've been awful for a while. refs arent too blame.  cant be bad at several straight games then finally play ok and blame it on something else

3 minutes ago, wgstl said:

im not that upset ncause i didnt think we would win, nor did i think we would beat ud.  Its actually really simple, even during the four game win streak, it was against bad teams.  At no pioint did I actually think we were back, or playing well.

Ive said since lasalle 1.0 it would take us to win the A10 tourney for us to play in the dance.  

Dont get too upset. Be mad at our play, not the season 

So the bonnie's at the time were not a good team? Rubbish.

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

no man. we've been awful for a while. refs arent too blame.  cant be bad at several straight games then finally play ok and blame it on something else

So the phantom French turn around foul did not effect the game?

Once again, can't win on the road even when things are in our favor.  Five bench points.  I guess I'm taking the COVID excuse.  I have no other recourse do I?  How else do you explain it?  Might be time to explore some of the youth on the bench.  The foul calls were absolutely criminal.  French didn't touch Stockard.  The guy was in the restricted area on the French charge.  The eye poke on the three.  And the fifth phantom foul.  Collins last foul.  Goodwin fourth.  VCU didn't need Bones ---- they were 8 on 5 anyway.

2 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

All the turnovers made this  game close enough to steal.  We made enough plays at the end to walk out of the Siegel Center with our first win but Teddy Valentine said "no."

no.  you said it first.  not the refs. 

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

All the turnovers made this  game close enough to steal.  We made enough plays at the end to walk out of the Siegel Center with our first win but Teddy Valentine said "no."

This is what’s infuriating.. we played good enough to win 

5 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

I will bet you your whole bank account that you are wrong

Just listen to the postgame show.  Ford’s got nothing. The COVID pause broke him and he doesn’t have any answers.

It is going to be brutal for recruiting locally when you try to point out JGood picking SLU, and your competition points out his only taste of the dance in 4 years was one game where we got walked by FSU.