GDT: ROUTE THE RAMS

mrjoelabs

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Littlebill said:

Do they pay you for that? Its just a shell of its former self.

I'm playing in a two-man at Gateway on saturday and am reeeeeally looking forward to it

Ha. Not excited about playing there, but we’re all going to Scottsdale in a few weeks for golf so we’re all low on Golf allotment

Just now, wgstl said:

Ha. Not excited about playing there, but we’re all going to Scottsdale in a few weeks for golf so we’re all low on Golf allotment

HUGE. Loved Scottsdale golf. We-Ko-Pa was fantastic and still one of my favorite courses I've played. Bills.com golf outing incoming?

wgstl likes this

Just now, Littlebill said:

HUGE. Loved Scottsdale golf. We-Ko-Pa was fantastic and still one of my favorite courses I've played. Bills.com golf outing incoming?

I’m not sure where we’re playing yet. But noted. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

With Hyland and Curry out, outside of Baldwin, the only other guard I see on their roster is a seldom used freshman named Josh Banks. Why do I get the sinking feeling this kid will go out and have a career game against us.

The Billiken curse? 

4 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Hell yeah!

Already in a fantastic mood over this weather. Priapism* has already set in just thinking about how this week is going to play out: Wins versus VCU and Richmond followed by some golf on Saturday. I hope all of the STL golfers on this site have a tee time booked for Saturday. Going to be absolutely GORGE that day.

*here comes old guy to provide an unsolicited 4 paragraph summary of priapism and why it's no laughing matter

About 20 years ago I got a call from my soon to be high school golf coach asking if I’d be interested in joining the charter team for Ursuline academy.  I laughed and said I wanted to play something more active.

all of the more intelligent girls who joined the team received great scholarships for golf. 
by the time I attempted golf again- everyone was way too far ahead of me. Never attempted again for risk of hurting my pride. 
it actually is a huge regret or mine- dangit.