GDT: ROUTE THE RAMS

mrjoelabs

• mrjoelabs changed the title to GDT: ROUTE THE RAMS
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for implementing some new guidelines, starting with a designated group of posters who are allowed to start GDTs. There has to be a cleverness threshold. Or at least a fifth grade reading level.

In the meantime, here are some rams who need to be routed:

sheepjeep2-768x432.jpg

ram-causing-traffic-2.jpg

47983843232_babc582e91_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I'm all for implementing some new guidelines, starting with a designated group of posters who are allowed to start GDTs. There has to be a cleverness threshold. Or at least a fifth grade reading level.

In the meantime, here are some rams who need to be routed:

sheepjeep2-768x432.jpg

ram-causing-traffic-2.jpg

47983843232_babc582e91_b.jpg

Either it has to be clever or only "VCU" or something really plain - it worked for a couple games post covid

8 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Either it has to be clever or only "VCU" or something really plain - it worked for a couple games post covid

Game Day Thread: A Thread About Today's Game. Today is Tuesday, the day on which the game will be happening. The game, which will be happening with VCU.

340?cb=20120721232208

You guys realize that if we win tonight, we’re gonna have to misspell words in the GDT until we lose again. My early recommendation for Richmond “Smoak The Spidahs”

3 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

You guys realize that if we win tonight, we’re gonna have to misspell words in the GDT until we lose again. My early recommendation for Richmond “Smoak The Spidahs”

Even better..  "Da News Is Just-in SMOAK the Spidahs"  A little homage to one of my favorite one week fantasy baseball pickups, the great Justin Smoak.

Just now, mrjoelabs said:

Even better..  "Da News Is Just-in SMOAK the Spidahs"  A little homage to one of my favorite one week fantasy baseball pickups, the great Justin Smoak.

Very nice! I was trying to think of a way to incorporate Justin in it. Well done!

Just now, Billiken Rich said:

Can somebody please change the name of this thread?  We look like Boone County Community College with this thread name on the front page of billikens.com

Rich I would change it but it has become too much of a novelty now. We have to ride it out now...

1 hour ago, mrjoelabs said:

"fealing" as good as you my friend. Started drinking early for this one. Gotta love working from home right!

Hell yeah!

Already in a fantastic mood over this weather. Priapism* has already set in just thinking about how this week is going to play out: Wins versus VCU and Richmond followed by some golf on Saturday. I hope all of the STL golfers on this site have a tee time booked for Saturday. Going to be absolutely GORGE that day.

*here comes old guy to provide an unsolicited 4 paragraph summary of priapism and why it's no laughing matter

3 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

"fealing" as good as you my friend. Started drinking early for this one. Gotta love working from home right!

I caught a fish in my pond on lunch break but the drinking starts a 5 I still have to work with my boss over the phone today.