GDT: Duck Fayton

crymdg2

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, joe_davola said:

I have as good of chance at playing in the NBA as French does.  

That was funny good post

14 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Many of these players played last year against Dayton and both games were competitive how does this happen?

Dayton isn't defending us the same way.  It took Grant to figure out the chinks and Bully Ball's armor, but boy did he figure it out.  Nobody wants to win more than Jordan Goodwin.  But even Superman can't fight against kryptonite.

Grant is not coaching circles anywhere.  His kids are shooting 60+% and dedicating themselves to defense.  Ford’s guys can’t shoot and defense of the three has been an issue all year.  Questionable preparation I guess.

14 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Many of these players played last year against Dayton and both games were competitive how does this happen?

Dayton isn't defending us the same way.  It took Grant to figure out the chinks and Bully Ball's armor, but boy did he figure it out.  Nobody wants to win more than Jordan Goodwin.  But even Superman can't fight against kryptonite.

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

Thanks for the analysis and I agree good post