GDT: Duck Fayton

crymdg2

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t thinking’s ever seen Goodwin to appear to lose his composure, but he looked that way at the end of the half.  Not in an angry way, but in an I don’t seem to know what to do so I’m not going to give much effort kind of way.

Yuri didn’t seem to care enough at the end to know how much time was left.

Only guy who seems on his game is Hargrove.  Hopefully, we see a lot of him in the 2nd half.

HoosierPal likes this

Just now, CBFan said:

Got to stay with the guys that got us here.  Goodwin will do better and so will Perkins.  French tries to do too much.

Hang in there we were down 20 a long time ago in the pit in New Mexico on a NIT game and won.  Charlie Newberry had a great game.

Disagree. This team has the talent to play fresh bodies. This isn't the lisch-liddell team.

Totally disagree with you.

Just now, Soderball said:

Disagree. This team has the talent to play fresh bodies. This isn't the lisch-liddell team.

Totally disagree with you.

Good for you

Just now, dlarry said:

How do you know it’s lack of preparation?

Isn’t it just as likely to be lack of execution?

The Bills started off the half with 3 great looks from 3. 2 for Jimerson and 1 from Perkins....Missed them all. 

That’s when the panic set in.

I don’t think it’s preparation but missing open shots.

if they hit those wide open threes this is a completely different game.

You can’t be serious. No s*** it’s also lack of execution but you have to have a contingency plan for when things aren’t going right. What is one adjustment Ford made that half?  

We cut it to 3 points and he yanks Hargrove and puts French back in. Three minutes later we are down 18. That’s inexcusable 

Just now, gobillsgo said:

You can’t be serious. No s*** it’s also lack of execution but you have to have a contingency plan for when things aren’t going right. What is one adjustment Ford made that half?  

We cut it to 3 points and he yanks Hargrove and puts French back in. Three minutes later we are down 18. That’s inexcusable 

Bang. He got it.

Just now, slu72 said:

C’mon, stop the cheap shots on our seniors. 

They cannot help themselves this game has really brought out the best in this GDT.

1 minute ago, gobillsgo said:

I don’t know what Ford is telling them to do during timeouts.

I do know the Bills are being out rebounded by 4, shooting 30 percent, and turning the ball over at twice the rate of Dayton.

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

If you're long enough on the perimeter and big enough inside, Bully Ball can be neutralized.  Richmond doesn't have the personnel.  VCU does.  Hopefully they stick to havoc-lite and and don't take the lessons from this game.

This team is athletic enough, talented enough and deep enough to not have to play bully ball every trip.  It is up to Ford to make the adjustment to Grant’s game plan. He hasn’t so far.

Soderball likes this