Tickets

mrjoelabs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Added revenue. That's what matters most in the end.

no we have plenty of billiken fans that would pay for those same seats.   once they are all seated, then the lesser fans that really arent fans of the billikens can be let in.   however they should be made to remove disgusting vulgar clothing like mi$$ouri shirts.

40 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

no we have plenty of billiken fans that would pay for those same seats.   once they are all seated, then the lesser fans that really arent fans of the billikens can be let in.   however they should be made to remove disgusting vulgar clothing like mi$$ouri shirts.

Chaifetz should replace the metal detectors with Mizzou detectors. GET OUT!

billiken_roy and AGB91 like this

The reason you get people coming to a game even now is that someone who is a SLU fan asks someone who is not.  The problem is when you ask someone who is not really a SLU fan than you risk them wearing all kinds of other schools stuff.  When I take a non SLU fan to a game I have come to insist that they only wear blue or white not any other school's stuff.  If they don't agree then I ask someone else.  When they know I will insist on this courtesy for SLU they have always complied.  Simple solution is to ask them not to wear their other school stuff.