Tickets

mrjoelabs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my first game of the year as i have given my seats to my son the last two games since my wife and i were vacationing and out of town.   so real excited to just get in the arena.  pushed upstairs, but that's ok.   

joe_davola likes this

I am jealous in a good way for those attending.

I am loud at the games and probably would cause a Gus PA announcement about manners.

4 hours ago, pakapablo said:

I had heard that were targeting 800 total per game. That includes fans, player families and staff.

Announcer said 800.  I was in sec 112.  First game this season for me.  Surprised at the level of atmosphere 800 fans can create, but still not the same.  The refs can definitely hear you.. so that extra google search to find the ref’s home town and alma mater could pay dividends.. ;)

JMM28 likes this

I was there......horrible seating arrangement. The is plenty of space to put fans closer together in a

compact area without risk. 

Fans could then have some affect.

11 hours ago, drkelsey55 said:

I was there......horrible seating arrangement. The is plenty of space to put fans closer together in a

I kinda like having some space open around me. Mask or no mask too many of you guys are loud talkers and heavy breathers! 

12 hours ago, drkelsey55 said:

I don't know man. I think I'm just happy and (we're lucky) to be in the arena at all. 

1 minute ago, mrjoelabs said:

Yea. Hence the start of this thread. I would love to just be in the arena period..

I know there has to be someone who can't make a game out there...

Sure, but there are a lot of people who have paid for season tickets that would like to go. The people who've made the commitment deserve to go over someone who doesn't have season tix that's just the reality.

JMM28, slufanskip and RUBillsFan like this

2 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Sure, but there are a lot of people who have paid for season tickets that would like to go. The people who've made the commitment deserve to go over someone who doesn't have season tix that's just the reality.

Should have got them last year. Used to have em. Fair point. 

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I paid for mine again this year. Donated the entire amount to the team. Just would have liked for those who where in attendance to be able to have an impact by cheering.

brianstl likes this

17 hours ago, drkelsey55 said:

I paid for mine again this year. Donated the entire amount to the team. Just would have liked for those who where in attendance to be able to have an impact by cheering.

Not sure I follow, although total attendance is limited there is plenty "cheering" going on at the three games I have attended.

2 minutes ago, pakapablo said:

Not sure I follow, although total attendance is limited there is plenty "cheering" going on at the three games I have attended.

Yes there is but you can only hear yourself. Sound is too spread out.

On 2/16/2021 at 11:12 PM, drkelsey55 said:

I think you should notify the Athletic Department that you are not pleased with the current situation.  Protest!  Make your voice be heard! Image result for I'm mad as hell and I can't take it anymore gif

drkelsey55 likes this