Midtown Madness Podcast/Youtube Show

Hey Billikens.com, as some of you may be aware I made the extremely difficult decision to leave The House That Rick Built. It was a decision I debated on for almost a month now. I do not want to get into specifics, I have no intention of smearing Collin in any way. I'm grateful to him for bringing me onto THTRB 2 years ago and igniting a passion in producing content on top of my Billiken passion. Unfortunately I felt I had no other choice. I do however remain fully committed to producing Billiken content(You can decide if it's quality for yourselves :) ). I was not the technical brains behind THTRB operation. While I know just enough currently about editing and production to be dangerous I was not fully involved in that sector of the pod. So with that in mind I decided that a Youtube show would be the most appropriate outlet for myself to utilize for the rest of this season and then work on a podcast outlet for the show going forward over the summer.

With that being said I want to present to you Episode 1 of what's currently an unnamed Billiken youtube show featuring myself, Zac Miller and Peter Hale. We are workshopping a permanent title but the leader is currently Midtown Madness(thus the username). I want to thank all of you for your support over the years on this board(not only the past 2 years with the podcast).

-Zac

Edited by Midtown Madness