GDT: What the heck is a "Bonnie" anyway???

1 minute ago, NH said:

I am assuming it’s a COVID-related issue. He may be having trouble getting back in shape or something like that. Hargrove played really well in the last game before shutdown, and we’ve played almost every other player besides him (including Russell) since, so it wouldn’t add up that he’s healthy and not playing.

TJ played the end of the first half against Dayton. Ford mentioned in an interview he needs to find him minutes. He's playing 9 now. It is tough to play 10.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I heard there was a game today, how’d it go?😜 Didn’t get a chance to watch but still enjoyed listening to Rammer and Earl down here in FLA. Great to see (hear) some shots started falling today. Great to see (hear) Perk starting to regain his rhythm. We just gotta work on taking care of the ball. Too many turnovers. Does anybody know what the deal is with TJ? I’m nitpicking,. HUGE win today. Heard from friends and family that it’s gonna be absolutely brutal up north the next few days. Everybody stay safe and warm!

6 minutes ago, slusam said:

TJ played the end of the first half against Dayton. Ford mentioned in an interview he needs to find him minutes. He's playing 9 now. It is tough to play 10.

He played for like 30 seconds. There’s a chance they realized after that he just wasn’t ready. We went 10 deep against La Salle and were subbing frequently in the first half. I have trouble believing that Hargrove is ready to go and they just can’t find minutes for him.

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

With Goodwin and French struggling at the free throw line I do not want them in when the opponent has to foul.  Our team is deep Linssen, Bell, Thatch, Jacobs and Hargrove are better in a free throw contest and are quite capable defending.

In my opinion coach Ford did a better job with the bench today.

You fogot GJ whjo stepped up to the line in the closing minutes and nailed 2 FTs.

NH likes this

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

you can see at the end of this video the bonaventure player fake throwing the ball at someone and another yelling at someone in the crowd. 

I LOVE this.  IMO the best thing that can happen as a fan yelling / heckling the other team is for them to react to it.  Any attention they pay to you is slightly less they’re paying to the game.

8 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Nice.

Looks like a couple of Bonnies gotta rattled by a courtside Karen.

Don’t know what she said but a woman sitting court side definitely got into a Bonnies players head. That’s what led to Guy’s sportsmanship comment. Actually thought they might remover her. Small crowd you can hear stuff you normally wouldn’t l 

32 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Even weirder he gave Russell run vs. La Salle and no TJ. Walked that idea back real quick vs. St. Bonn

Ford did say before the lasalle game that Russell would likely play in that.