GDT: What the heck is a "Bonnie" anyway???

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the most ridiculous GDT i have ever seen. I am not saying criticism is never warranted, but this was absolutely asinine. We led for 38.5 minutes in this game and so many dumba**** were acting like the sky was falling every minute.

I will refrain from mentioning the accounts (they're all aware they are dipsh***) but quotes like "Ford is Schmidt's ****" (he's now 3-1 with his players and not he who shall not be named's players), "what a joke" "wtf is wrong with these guys" and "Ford is getting outcoached" (see point above). Y'all are lunatics.

1 minute ago, mrjoelabs said:

WELCOME BACK "BILLIKEN DDDDDDFENSE" 

And the 3 ball too.  Thanks JP

Martin gets the hard hat award. Loved to see him bully Ossuyni

Maybe He should start over French next time.? Just to see.

Loved the start - got shooters involved, played hard defense, really clicked at both ends.

Then we got slow and sloppy for a while. Let Schmidt dictate tempo. Played right into the zone press.

I give Linssen and Jacobs a ton of credit for coming in and making big plays. Linssen played with more energy than anyone on the floor.

Perkins really got clicking down the stretch and became the other difference maker.

Very odd to see this all come together with Goodwin and French on the bench (Goodwin for some of it, anyway).

Once we got the lead down the stretch, it was a textbook way to close out a game. Played steady and smart, made free throws. Yuri didn't look sharp all day but he was so key in this finish.

CBFan likes this

2 minutes ago, A10Ref said:

This was the most ridiculous GDT i have ever seen. I am not saying criticism is never warranted, but this was absolutely asinine. We led for 38.5 minutes in this game and so many dumba**** were acting like the sky was falling every minute.

I will refrain from mentioning the accounts (they're all aware they are dipsh***) but quotes like "Ford is Schmidt's ****" (he's now 3-1 with his players and not he who shall not be named's players), "what a joke" "wtf is wrong with these guys" and "Ford is getting outcoached" (see point above). Y'all are lunatics.

You must be new here 

Just now, A10Ref said:

Well, as you can see i am a recruit. But I am also the A10 ref so gotta hold some accountability. Also, given I am new, how do I mute accounts?

You must some kind of pansy ref to want to mute accounts. Just call a technical!