SLU Women's Soccer Thread

24 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

If somebody actually looked at the board instead of trolling the same thread for 3 years, they'd see this. But hey let's get rid of the bad post/troll post so we spare feelings

You’re projecting again, as well as unsurprisingly posting nothing that adds to the topic discussion. If you have something to add about Women’s soccer, add it. Otherwise, move it along. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, courtside said:

Do you get extra doggie treats and extra pats on the head. Good boy. 

Again, this is the Women’s Soccer Thread. And again, you have nothing to add to the topic discussion. 

Actually it's not the thread. You just want to rename this one because your big troll ego doesn't want a new thread that doesn't show all your posts. 

9 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Troll post. The nice thing about removing the troll/bad post reactions  (since you and others got your feelings hurt) is that I don't have a limit (yet) on how many times I can troll you daily.

Good for your private message group. I'm really proud of you guys. And every one of your posts is self promoting and arrogant. 

I truly don’t understand the hatred for courtside. What is he doing that is self-promoting? I haven’t seen him pumping a podcast or blog, but maybe  I missed it.

7 minutes ago, BilliesBy40 said:

I truly don’t understand the hatred for courtside. What is he doing that is self-promoting? I haven’t seen him pumping a podcast or blog, but maybe  I missed it.

Besides his ridiculously false accusations of plagiarism? That feels like enough IMO.

5 hours ago, BilliesBy40 said:

I agree. I think a few posters are jealous of his information. All silly if you ask me, just like the irrelative dislike of #TeamBlue and Troll Post reactions. 

courtside and slufanskip like this

10 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Might be in the minority here but I am definitely not jealous of some poster's knowledge of 16-18 year old girls

I would suggest that if you aren’t interested in the information he has on SLU women’s soccer than you put him on Ignore. 
I know you are trying to be cute with your comment, but it didn’t work. 

slufanskip likes this

28 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Can we lock this thread please since there is an active thread for this season?

How about we lock the other thread. Those of us that follow the women’s soccer team know where to find the content regardless of the title. 

Can we stop the silly Courtside is a troll crap. You may think he’s arrogant, self serving, or whatever else. So what, he provides tons of info that I and other posters are interested  in and could not get elsewhere. If you actually care about the content over a petty feud, you’d drop it. 

3 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I guess we’ll just have 2 women’s soccer threads then. I’m staying here. 

Me too and I hope Courtside stays with us.  Meanwhile, 05, 13 and Pistol can have their own thread and need not come to this one with their personal hangups.  Seems like the best of solutions for all involved,

• SluSignGuy changed the title to SLU Women's Soccer Thread
2 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I think I removed all the "troll post" posts, merged each of the soccer threads, and removed the years (so we don't have this problem again).

Thanks! We sure keep the moderator busy sometimes….

I hope I don't offend anyone by posting in this thread, but since no one brought it up yet...........

The Billikens kick of their season tonight at 7 with an exhibition against Lindenwood.  Game is free for anyone who would like to go. No streaming tonight.

https://slubillikens.com/news/2022/8/9/womens-soccer-billikens-host-lindenwood-in-wednesday-night-exhibition.aspx

4 hours ago, brianstl said:

I hope I don't offend anyone by posting in this thread, but since no one brought it up yet...........

The Billikens kick of their season tonight at 7 with an exhibition against Lindenwood.  Game is free for anyone who would like to go. No streaming tonight.

https://slubillikens.com/news/2022/8/9/womens-soccer-billikens-host-lindenwood-in-wednesday-night-exhibition.aspx

Granddaughter of one of my morning coffee chums - St Ambrose (Hill) soccer roots

brianstl likes this

1 hour ago, Major Majerus said:

Granddaughter of one of my morning coffee chums - St Ambrose (Hill) soccer roots

Emily is one of the best Goalkeepers in the country. SLU is back to 3 keepers this year. (Phelps and Wolterman) They have one in the 2023 class too. (Sibbing) And they are looking at a few 2024 Keepers too.

Good grief.

Welcome to D-I, Lindenwood.

No box score available yet but goals were scored by Kelly, Gaebe (2), Friedrich (2), Larson (2), Lawler, and Groark.

Hard to say how this will translate against stronger competition but I have a feeling the scoring touch that was missing for much of last season might not be an issue this year.

brianstl likes this