Littlebill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Rich -1.5

Has anyone else thought about the fact that the best player from Richmond in the a10 plays for SLU?

I've always laughed that GJ escaped both Richmond AND VCU and came all the way to St Louis.   Guess Richmond sucks to live in, darn.

i just know that quarley has a cousin or something that lives in richmond and you guys just turned that guy loose now.  (shaking my head)

Just now, NextYearBill said:

ESPN2.... as a young man, watching Russian streams of jumbotrons reflected from a bathroom mirror... i dreamed this day would come 

It is really a shame. This game was supposed to be the biggest Non-P6 game of the season. Too bad Richmond is as bad as they are (and we just lost to a team that lost to Fordham) 

7 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

It is really a shame. This game was supposed to be the biggest Non-P6 game of the season. Too bad Richmond is as bad as they are (and we just lost to a team that lost to Fordham) 

turn the frown upside. right now. no excuses. lets get this W

David King likes this

12 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Didn’t Gibson go to high school in Florida? 

must win game or were out of an at large consideration. Covid ruined this team

Just for Prep school. 

If only there were some way to know.

There's also a Richmond Times-Dispatch article about his homecoming game tonight. Regarding his recruitment:

“We liked him. We talked to him. We recruited him,” Mooney said.

Jimerson unofficially visited Richmond and VCU. “I would have considered staying home, but I think there was that aspect that I wanted to visit other places and maybe get away a little bit, and that played into it,” he said.

Jimerson made an official visit to Saint Louis, and committed after it.

“I was really confident in my decision at Saint Louis, and the coaching staff here,” Jimerson said. “I made that decision, and I’m really glad I did.”

Good reminder that every recruit is different. They don't all want to stay home.

1 minute ago, JettFlight5 said:

Oh feces...I'm irrationally worried about this being a very bad thing for the rest of this season. 

I don’t think it’s irrational at all.

Look what the women’s team went through.

I would go as far to say as this could cripple the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Westy03 said:

This might end our season. I believe The St. Louis protocol is that we have to pause activities for 14 days if there is a positive test 

even if a 14 day pause is required, we would still have enough games after coming out, but would likely need to win A10 tournament.