• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, slufanskip said:

You can get a picture w/ me for $20.00. 

Available add ons

I look sleepy $15.65

I grope you $227.00 (this fee can possibly be reduced depending on the gropee)

Autograph $55.00

with guns $81.72

Nude $.65

This service will be very popular so please get your order in quickly. This is for a limited time only

Are you trying to make it big in the net like McBroom did?

18 hours ago, slufan13 said:

Would you rather be on covid pause and get to watch no Billikens games or be able to watch games but it's the Crews-led squad losing by 28 at home to George Mason?

You could use Crews basketball as torture at Gitmo. Id rather be in solitary confinement than be subjected to that again

CBFan and billikenfan05 like this

54 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I hope this gif never dies... still love Jolly’s backwards shuffle like he drained it. 

trying to figure out who else is on the floor in the gif... Hines, Crawford, Bishop?, Yacoubou??

I think you're right on the other guys.  Perhaps overlooked because of the awful shot selection & airball is that it is not even good D by Duquesne.  Jolly had a bunch of other options that he could have taken instead of chucking that ugly thing up.  His defender for whatever reason closes hard on him so a pump fake and drive was there.  Crawford executes a decent pop after setting the pick and would  have been a better option to shoot a 3.  Also there is 17 freaking seconds left on the shot clock.

33 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I think you're right on the other guys.  Perhaps overlooked because of the awful shot selection & airball is that it is not even good D by Duquesne.  Jolly had a bunch of other options that he could have taken instead of chucking that ugly thing up.  His defender for whatever reason closes hard on him so a pump fake and drive was there.  Crawford executes a decent pop after setting the pick and would  have been a better option to shoot a 3.  Also there is 17 freaking seconds left on the shot clock.

Shooters shoot!!

56 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

That's the kind of shot that busts a rebounder in the nose. You're just not expecting it to be in your face like that. 

At least he didn't hold up both hands for the 3 as he back peddled

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Why do the moderators always ignore liberal hate on this board?

If you really want to know, it's due to the fact that the board owner is a pretty left wing guy and most of the board regulars are current or former city dwellers.  It's probably 2 or 3 to 1 left wing to right wingers on this board.  You can whine about it but you aren't going to change it.  Might as well go to a Cub bar with the birds on the bat on your chest.... 

bauman, AGB91 and dennis_w like this

9 hours ago, almaman said:

Maybe they have a sense of humor.

You find grabbing a p$&@y funny....really??? They used to say humor was a high indicator of intelligence...not sure about that any more. Though I guess it does require a pretty high IQ to figure out the code. I think I finally have the & sign...anyone have the @ yet???  🤣

8 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

If you really want to know, it's due to the fact that the board owner is a pretty left wing guy and most of the board regulars are current or former city dwellers.  It's probably 2 or 3 to 1 left wing to right wingers on this board.  You can whine about it but you aren't going to change it.  Might as well go to a Cub bar with the birds on the bat on your chest.... 

It’s not about whining, but stating the obvious...  their political agenda is now more important  to them than having a quality message board..They continually allow hate and filth from the same group... and ironically it will eventually  destroy  this once great site...

billiken_roy and bauman like this

3 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

It’s not about whining, but stating the obvious...  their political agenda is now more important  to them than having a quality message board..They continually allow hate and filth from the same group... and ironically it will eventually  destroy  this once great site...

Dude are you okay?

Littlebill and majerus mojo like this

1 minute ago, HenryB said:

I was wondering about you.  There is hope on the covid vaccine front....I am afraid we are still years away, though, on the TDS cure. Hang in there. I admire BBF trying to help you.

Trump Derangement Syndrome? I can’t even tell if you know who I voted for?