Official SLU News: Men’s Basketball Pauses Team Activities

12 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

You can get a picture w/ me for $20.00. 

Available add ons

I look sleepy $15.65

I grope you $227.00 (this fee can possibly be reduced depending on the gropee)

Autograph $55.00

with guns $81.72

Nude $.65

This service will be very popular so please get your order in quickly. This is for a limited time only

You or me nude?

slufanskip likes this

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Would you rather be on covid pause and get to watch no Billikens games or be able to watch games but it's the Crews-led squad losing by 28 at home to George Mason?

COVID pause, no question.

I'd rather be streaming Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax, etc. than watch another Crews-coached game. I may never fully recover from the trauma of those years.

BilliKat and BuiltFordBills like this

3 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Would you rather be on covid pause and get to watch no Billikens games or be able to watch games but it's the Crews-led squad losing by 28 at home to George Mason?

If that's the game I'm thinking about I drove 1.5 hrs in the snow to see it. No i would not like to see that game again.

slufan13 likes this

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

Available add ons

I look sleepy $15.65

Autograph $55.00

with guns $81.72

Nude $.65

This service will be very popular so please get your order in quickly. This is for a limited time only

frigging great

2 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Available add ons

I look sleepy $15.65

Autograph $55.00

with guns $81.72

Nude $.65

Nude for $.65? Grandy, is that you? And how did you get ahold of @slufanskip’s account?

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

SLU women with another postponed game due to COVID.  They are back, but Davidson is now out.  They were to play tomorrow. 

SLU has played two games and had three quarantines due to positive COVID tests and last played Dec. 6.

I believe it is Virginia that has cancelled its entire women's basketball season.

3 hours ago, slufan13 said:

I would watch a Crews led squad only if Brett Jolly had a permanent green light from deep.

2 hours ago, thetorch said:

I would watch a Crews led squad only if Brett Jolly had a permanent green light from deep.

And miss seeing him try a hook shot that hits the side of the board? By the way, everyone thinks because French had it he’s immune. From what I’ve been reading that’s not always the case. You might be safe for a time but it can come back on you. This effing plague is an evil eight headed monster.