GDT: Boo the Roos

Bills By 40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad last possession by us. 28-26 at the half. 1-3-1 defense gave them some problems. Silver Alert out trying to locate Jimerson and Perkins' shooting touches.

1 minute ago, BilliesBy40 said:

Come on, it was a soft T. I’m glad J-Good doesn’t get T’d every time he flexes after a dunk

I agree he didn’t deserve it but they are going to call it when you slap the ground right next to the face of the guy who fouled you. 

3 minutes ago, BilliesBy40 said:

Come on, it was a soft T. I’m glad J-Good doesn’t get T’d every time he flexes after a dunk

I don't think it was for just clapping, it was for clapping in Perkins face. You can even see him look at Perkins afterwards and say I apologize. With that said I'd have probably just warned him. 

When I was at SLU, UMKC beat us

I don't think that's going to happen tonight.  For sure a trap game but they got the scare and will hopefully wake up.

I see how Coach uses TH, he's an energy guy you bring in when you need to change the trajectory of a game.  Back when I was coaching the Arifjan Wild Dogs (x2 Champions, Steve Kerr of Kuwait jus' sayin') I had a similar dude I had him play the madman position on the press and like TH he didn't fill a stat sheet but just was a disruptor and could change a game or at least a segment of a game with the high energy and athleticism.

5 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Jimerson is taking a lot of heat for being 1-2 from the field tonight. Good response in the last 5 minutes. Blow them away in the 2nd half 

2 unforced turnovers didn't help.

2 minutes ago, willie said:

This is my biggest ***** on Ford and a lot of coaches. It’s how an inferior team beats a good one. 

I don't mind the double down in certain instances but this guy was 2 feet outside the low block with his back to the basket and French on him. If you're going to double down someone has to rotate to the easiest outlet for the guy down low. The open guy should be the guy across court. 

As far as all season goes our opponents are only shooting 33% on us for the year, so stat wise it hasn't overall been a bad strategy. Just that particular one imo was unnecessary and then no one rotated over. We left the guy down low with the easiest escape and the shooter a wide open 3