The Bills over KC by 25

The Wiz

20 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Got a chance to see the replay - unable to watch last night.  I guess my take away is the Billikens are now the hunted and they better come to play hard every game otherwise they are going to be disappointed with their season.

You think we are hunted now....wait till we become ranked in the AP.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I don't think it will be this time....The KC win didn't really help us ....Probably next time ...Jan.4...This assumes we win the next 2 games against Duq and UMass by the spread.

You also need teams ahead of you in the rankings to lose.  Typically a team doesn't get bumped out of the top 25 by winning.  From our current position, we need teams 20-25 and then "also receiving votes" to lose a game or two.

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

You also need teams ahead of you in the rankings to lose.  Typically a team doesn't get bumped out of the top 25 by winning.  From our current position, we need teams 20-25 and then "also receiving votes" to lose a game or two.

They will. 

The Wiz likes this

Got to give the Bills credit for a much better second half than the first. Scored 34 pts. on 26 possessions, an excellent 1.31 ppp, had only 5 turnovers for a rate under 20%, shot 59% from the floor, held them to 36% shooting and forced 8 turnovers. KC did what they had to, keeping the possessions for the game in the mid-50s, and minimizing fast break points.

The 13 defense was very effective in slowing them down but the man D was ineffective in the first half. Kind of worrisome when you think about what Richmond and Duquesne can do against either of those defenses with much better guards and overall lineups than KC puts on the floor. At any rate, it's good to be 7-1 as we won 2 of 3 vs. the Power 5 and didn't lose to an underdog. Also, major props to JGood for his improved FT shooting. A FT percentage in the mid-70s or better the rest of the way will be a huge help. As for Has', I hope he can find his way to at least stay above the 30% for the season.