GDT: Hungry for some wolves

Littlebill

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Taj79 said:

Told you a while ago I sensed tired NC legs.

I think you sensed your own tired legs.  You know I love it when SLU goes up against Amish dudes.  I think we're undefeated when the other team has an Amish dude

21 turnovers, 17 by our starters. NC State had 8.

We won the rebounding battle 52-26.

Weird box score tonight.

I'll take the win. We gutted it out. Could've gone the other way, and I wonder how this plays out if NC State had Hayes and Funderburke and if we were at their place or on a neutral floor. Lots to clean up if we're going to beat a team like this at full strength.

48 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Get back to even,  I hope Amish dude keeps bricking 3 pointers from Cahokia and we cut down on TOs win by 11

47 minutes ago

Postradameus 

bills10 and White Pelican like this

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Weird box score tonight.

I'll take the win. We gutted it out. Could've gone the other way, and I wonder how this plays out if NC State had Hayes and Funderburke and if we were at their place or on a neutral floor. Lots to clean up if we're going to beat a team like this at full strength.

52 boards is insane.

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Weird box score tonight.

Wow! That's just nuts!

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Has deserves some credit. A couple bad TOs but he had a tall (literally) task and his rebounding was fantastic

I thought he looked like he was playing with more bounce than he has all season in about that 4 minute stretch before he picked up his fourth foul. Before that I thought he has looked a half step slow all season.

Holy Lord Jesus! The team that came out to play the second half had a revival during the half time. What a second half! As Ford said, the game was not pretty but we won. We won by 11 pts, despite all the crap calls from the refs, and all the TOs in the first half. A win is a win, we are still undefeated 6-0, and won significantly over the spread. A game to be remembered, a hell of a comeback!

bauman likes this