GDT: Hungry for some wolves

Littlebill

Bills are -4.5 after starting at 3 this morning. I know there were discussions in a couple other threads, but thought we could get them in one place. 

Edit: Is the site running slow for anyone else? Or is it just me? Why is my tweet not embedding? What is a horse shoe? What does a horse shoe do? Are there any horse socks? Is anybody listening to me? (It worked this time, sorry @SluSignGuy)

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Littlebill changed the title to GDT: Hungry for some wolves
8 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I don't believe GibJim will have two bad shooting games in a row, I expect he will light it up tonight

Agreed here... It's also great that his game against UCA was a bad shooting night to his standards and he shot 50% with 21 pts. He's gonna light it up tonight.

12 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

Dick Vitale being the color guy for a game that is only nationally available via ESPN+ feels like a banishment.  I am surprised the ESPN crowd didnt make at least espnU the broadcast station for this one.

Thats because "The Pulse: Texas A&M Footbal" is on ESPNU from 6-10, duh. 

Reinert310 likes this

41 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

So there are multiple levels of misreading in this thread 

"He has the game at N C St tonight" - from Bauman

I don't know what I am supposed to takeaway from that.  I resent the attack on my reading comprehension.  ACT score in that section wasn't as good an NH, but it was solid.   

Hey Board members, I'm sorry for causing the confusion with the word "has."  As one of you already said, I meant that he is posting that the game is at NC St (incorrectly).  I didn't realize that my post could reasonably be read differently than I meant it to be.  Sorry.

17 minutes ago, bauman said:

Hey Board members, I'm sorry for causing the confusion with the word "has."  As one of you already said, I meant that he is posting that the game is at NC St (incorrectly).  I didn't realize that my post could reasonably be read differently than I meant it to be.  Sorry.

I’m pretty sure your post only confused one board member.