The House that Rick Built: Episode 105

Podcast

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

I added The House that Rick Built Podcast RSS feed to auto post to the forum.  When an episode is published, it will be posted to the forum as a new thread.

If @The House That Rick Built or @billikenfan05 object, I can easily remove this.

I personally do not object in the least. Thanks You!

10 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

I added The House that Rick Built Podcast RSS feed to auto post to the forum.  When an episode is published, it will be posted to the forum as a new thread.

If @The House That Rick Built or @billikenfan05 object, I can easily remove this.

West Pine Bills has a podcast going now too.  Is it possible to add theirs here as well?

2 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

West Pine Bills has a podcast going now too.  Is it possible to add theirs here as well?

I looked for an RSS feed for the West Pine Bills podcast, but I could not immediately find one.  If someone posts the RSS feed [or points me to where I can get it], I can add it.

51 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I looked for an RSS feed for the West Pine Bills podcast, but I could not immediately find one.  If someone posts the RSS feed [or points me to where I can get it], I can add it.

I've got no idea.  I've had a harder time finding West Pine Bills podcasts (have to search through their twitter feed) than THTRB ones which is why it would be nice to have a place here that they are all linked.  I think they are only on Spotify?

5 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I've got no idea.  I've had a harder time finding West Pine Bills podcasts (have to search through their twitter feed) than THTRB ones which is why it would be nice to have a place here that they are all linked.  I think they are only on Spotify?

It’s on Apple Podcasts too

RUBillsFan likes this

@SluSignGuy here is the necessary RSS feed for the West Pine Bills podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/4682414/episodes/feed

Let me know if that doesn’t work. Podcast should most definitely be out on Apple podcasts, Spotify, and the same Spreaker page as THTRB. If you guys would like me to continue the YouTube audio element for West Pine as well, I can get the last two episodes up rather quickly, just got bogged down editing THTRB among other things. 

A big thanks to everyone following both shows! 

8 minutes ago, The House That Rick Built said:

@SluSignGuy here is the necessary RSS feed for the West Pine Bills podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/4682414/episodes/feed

Let me know if that doesn’t work. Podcast should most definitely be out on Apple podcasts, Spotify, and the same Spreaker page as THTRB. If you guys would like me to continue the YouTube audio element for West Pine as well, I can get the last two episodes up rather quickly, just got bogged down editing THTRB among other things. 

A big thanks to everyone following both shows! 

Thanks!  Added.