NC State on 12-17 at home

billikenbill

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

Would prefer next season in Goodwin and French's "super senior" seasons.  But agree, I will take what I can get.

My bet is the delay is to keep open some home dates on the schedule for SLU next year ($$)

More likely is we got BC coming in next year. ACC probably said only one ACC game a year for the low life upstart Mids. 

21 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

cant put my finger on it, but seems like something in college basketball happened December 3rd this year.   Help me out, anyone know what it was?

Not sure about college Basketball but Iben Browning predicted a giant earthquake on that day back in 1990.

He was wrong.

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Wow! if this is true and they are coming with only 9 players, they are either sure they are going destroy us piecemeal or they are entirely FOS. I am not saying this will be an easy game, but this is ridiculous.

Or they they only play 8 or 9 guys anyway so why bring the entire team during a global pandemic with a lot less revenue coming in. 

almaman likes this

6 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Or they they only play 8 or 9 guys anyway so why bring the entire team during a global pandemic with a lot less revenue coming in. 

Agreed, although I doubt it has much to do with revenue but rather that you only need to test those nine guys and by shrinking the pool of people that could test positive, you increase the likelihood of actually playing the game.

5 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Agreed, although I doubt it has much to do with revenue but rather that you only need to test those nine guys and by shrinking the pool of people that could test positive, you increase the likelihood of actually playing the game.

I think you nailed it.